Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Albino's Watercolor Art Shop!! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@Albinomexicano

Yay! Could I get one of my OC, Lavina, please? ouo?
@Albinomexicano

Yay! Could I get one of my OC, Lavina, please? ouo?
@youarebutt headshot or full body?
@youarebutt headshot or full body?
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@Albinomexicano

Headshot, please!
@Albinomexicano

Headshot, please!
@Albinomexicano hi! i ordered art from you a while ago and thought i'd order again since it was rly good and also cute. I'd like a headshot/bust (?) gijinka of this dragon. His gijinka ref is kinda the pixel in the description but is mainly this really quick and sketchy drawing. His skin color is kind of light olive-brown (he's biracial white and mexican i think..) and his hair is medium-dark brown and kinda just messy and sort of chin length?
if you could just draw him with the silk scarf and sort of birdskull shoulder-pad type things and a purple-blue t-shirt that would be great! so pretty much just leave out the hat lol.
if you could just have him smiling that would be great!
edit: he's pretty probably. idk why i felt i needed 2 say that.
@Albinomexicano hi! i ordered art from you a while ago and thought i'd order again since it was rly good and also cute. I'd like a headshot/bust (?) gijinka of this dragon. His gijinka ref is kinda the pixel in the description but is mainly this really quick and sketchy drawing. His skin color is kind of light olive-brown (he's biracial white and mexican i think..) and his hair is medium-dark brown and kinda just messy and sort of chin length?
if you could just draw him with the silk scarf and sort of birdskull shoulder-pad type things and a purple-blue t-shirt that would be great! so pretty much just leave out the hat lol.
if you could just have him smiling that would be great!
edit: he's pretty probably. idk why i felt i needed 2 say that.
@youarebutt IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY PLZ FORGIVE ME
I5VKtjOl.jpg

I hope you like her!!
@youarebutt IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY PLZ FORGIVE ME
I5VKtjOl.jpg

I hope you like her!!
@Albinomexicano

She looks gorgeous! ouo!
Thanks! I'll send the payment in just a sec
@Albinomexicano

She looks gorgeous! ouo!
Thanks! I'll send the payment in just a sec
@madrilenial

Yes I remember Callirrhoe! (tbh he was one of my favs) Of course I draw him, he's gorgeous! However, expect a delay due to schoolwork, so I'll have it done by the weekend (at the latest). I hope that's ok with you!
@madrilenial

Yes I remember Callirrhoe! (tbh he was one of my favs) Of course I draw him, he's gorgeous! However, expect a delay due to schoolwork, so I'll have it done by the weekend (at the latest). I hope that's ok with you!
@Albinomexicano tysm!! and yeah, i can definitely wait :))
@Albinomexicano tysm!! and yeah, i can definitely wait :))
@Albinomexicano

Do you have open slots? Can I order one? Pretty please? *peeks over wall, with puppy dog eyes*

@Albinomexicano

Do you have open slots? Can I order one? Pretty please? *peeks over wall, with puppy dog eyes*

SYJDX48.png
@Albinomexicano Can I get a fullbody watercolour gijinka of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11837156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118372/11837156_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a sorcerer in training but other than that you can design her any way you want. I'll be paying in gems and will send it over once I get confirmation :)
@Albinomexicano Can I get a fullbody watercolour gijinka of this girl?

11837156_350.png

She's a sorcerer in training but other than that you can design her any way you want. I'll be paying in gems and will send it over once I get confirmation :)
xie-commission_zpskoa7d5u3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21