Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
And that was a year ago
And that was a year ago
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@vihuff, hiya! Sorry for the late-ish response but here's the orders!

Username: Cacogen
Names of your breeding pair dragons: ---
Links to Dragons:

Mother, Father
Mother, Father

Theme: Some simplistic backgrounds would be nice, like just a tiled bg or so. For colors, mostly black/white/gray.
Breeding pair name: ---
Extras: ---
@vihuff, hiya! Sorry for the late-ish response but here's the orders!

Username: Cacogen
Names of your breeding pair dragons: ---
Links to Dragons:

Mother, Father
Mother, Father

Theme: Some simplistic backgrounds would be nice, like just a tiled bg or so. For colors, mostly black/white/gray.
Breeding pair name: ---
Extras: ---
moHYLEk.gif
@vihuff, aaah they look lovely thank you!
They do look bare without a name tho, but tbh I haven't thought up a proper name ; w ;
Would you mind if I added the name myself? I'll give credit to the card itself ofc
@vihuff, aaah they look lovely thank you!
They do look bare without a name tho, but tbh I haven't thought up a proper name ; w ;
Would you mind if I added the name myself? I'll give credit to the card itself ofc
moHYLEk.gif
@Vihuff Sure!

It's just, I have one problem... I can design them easily but, I am using a chromebook, and no matter how hard I look for a guide... I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the URL of a file.
@Vihuff Sure!

It's just, I have one problem... I can design them easily but, I am using a chromebook, and no matter how hard I look for a guide... I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the URL of a file.
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
Yes, I DO save it. But after it's in my files... I can't get the URL from there.

@Vihuff
Yes, I DO save it. But after it's in my files... I can't get the URL from there.

@Vihuff

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
@Vihuff

Oh, I was told you have to get them from my files... thank you so much! :D
@Vihuff

Oh, I was told you have to get them from my files... thank you so much! :D

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
@vihuff
in your breeding cards can you add the breed anbd genes percentage?
@vihuff
in your breeding cards can you add the breed anbd genes percentage?

9Ec97kg.png
@vihuff
okie right now im pretty broke but can i order one card if ur slots are open? XD
@vihuff
okie right now im pretty broke but can i order one card if ur slots are open? XD

9Ec97kg.png
@vihuff [b]Username:[/b] darkmicewar [b]Names of your breeding pair dragons:[/b] snowflurry and winter [b]Links to Dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21986722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219868/21986722_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22060051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220601/22060051_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] something cold snowy/chilly [b]Breeding pair name:[/b]snowy owls [b]Extras:[/b] id prefer if you add the percentages, they wont be quite hard since the pairs an XXX, well also id love 3 hatchling boxes, one with the same genes as the girls, and the other possiblities for the other two
@vihuff
Username: darkmicewar
Names of your breeding pair dragons: snowflurry and winter
Links to Dragons:
21986722_350.png
and
22060051_350.png

Theme: something cold snowy/chilly
Breeding pair name:snowy owls
Extras: id prefer if you add the percentages, they wont be quite hard since the pairs an XXX, well also id love 3 hatchling boxes, one with the same genes as the girls, and the other possiblities for the other two

9Ec97kg.png
@vihuff
are the hatchie box free? if so add total 5 hatcies , 3 with girls genes and the other 2 of ur choice. :P
@vihuff
are the hatchie box free? if so add total 5 hatcies , 3 with girls genes and the other 2 of ur choice. :P

9Ec97kg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9