Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Art - Headshots + Signatures
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
\o/
\o/
/o\
/o\
@MissCallieRose
you are the besttttt, thanks!
when you decide to do your egg hatch can you ping me? id love to see the hatchies~

oh no :c seems like im having issues.. it gets cut off after i put the links in
@MissCallieRose
you are the besttttt, thanks!
when you decide to do your egg hatch can you ping me? id love to see the hatchies~

oh no :c seems like im having issues.. it gets cut off after i put the links in
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@simply

I'm glad you like it! :D Isure, I'll ping you. I might decide to keep them and hatch them when the new colours come out of they don't come out before my birthday, though :c

Huh - I think there might be too many lines after each image? Did you copy the same code I posted?
@simply

I'm glad you like it! :D Isure, I'll ping you. I might decide to keep them and hatch them when the new colours come out of they don't come out before my birthday, though :c

Huh - I think there might be too many lines after each image? Did you copy the same code I posted?
@MissCallieRose
ahh fixed it! silly [ img ] made it all funky, thanks again~ do you do humans or gijinkas ?
I might come back for headshots :P
Im actually hoarding eggs right now for the new colours as well
@MissCallieRose
ahh fixed it! silly [ img ] made it all funky, thanks again~ do you do humans or gijinkas ?
I might come back for headshots :P
Im actually hoarding eggs right now for the new colours as well
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@simply

Aright, well I'm glad you sorted it out :) I'd appreciate a link to my thread on the dragon, but only if you want to ^^

Ah, I'm not as good drawing humans, but I'm practicing :P I guess the best way to practice would be to draw them more, but it's up to you ^^; id probably draw it super-chibi style, lol

Yeah? Oh, I can't wait until they come out!! So many gorgeous new colours *o*
@simply

Aright, well I'm glad you sorted it out :) I'd appreciate a link to my thread on the dragon, but only if you want to ^^

Ah, I'm not as good drawing humans, but I'm practicing :P I guess the best way to practice would be to draw them more, but it's up to you ^^; id probably draw it super-chibi style, lol

Yeah? Oh, I can't wait until they come out!! So many gorgeous new colours *o*
@MissCallieRose
danggg. i keep trying to put it back in and i can't seem to do it :C so frustrating, i suck at coding lol
edit; got it! had to change it around, it kept going to hatchery
@MissCallieRose
danggg. i keep trying to put it back in and i can't seem to do it :C so frustrating, i suck at coding lol
edit; got it! had to change it around, it kept going to hatchery
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@MissCallieRose

Ehehe, you can see why I'm torn about which dragons to get drawn now.

Oh COOL. I didn't know the columns bbc worked in the sig as well!
@MissCallieRose

Ehehe, you can see why I'm torn about which dragons to get drawn now.

Oh COOL. I didn't know the columns bbc worked in the sig as well!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader

:P Oh, I forgot to tell you - I sketched up your wind dragon before you told me you'd changed your mind - want to see it? Might help you make up your mind ^^;

yeah, it does! I think that's how people get their links next to images, anyway?? It works, anyway, so ¯\_(?)_/¯
@WeyrLeader

:P Oh, I forgot to tell you - I sketched up your wind dragon before you told me you'd changed your mind - want to see it? Might help you make up your mind ^^;

yeah, it does! I think that's how people get their links next to images, anyway?? It works, anyway, so ¯\_(?)_/¯
@Simply

thank you! I really appreciate it ;o;
@Simply

thank you! I really appreciate it ;o;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22