Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sinful Scribbles <Slots Open>
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Sinbreaker
Rolls around on your thread wanting to order/request something/anything :P
@Sinbreaker
Rolls around on your thread wanting to order/request something/anything :P
staizt58.gif
@greydancer

I'm here, on and off cuz school ._.
What can I do for you? <3
@greydancer

I'm here, on and off cuz school ._.
What can I do for you? <3
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker

do you do fr dragons?
@Sinbreaker

do you do fr dragons?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher

Still learning but yes, c: I do Imperials, Ridgebacks and Spirals the best. But I can try my hand at any.
@TheStormCatcher

Still learning but yes, c: I do Imperials, Ridgebacks and Spirals the best. But I can try my hand at any.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
[quote name="Sinbreaker" date=2015-10-15 11:11:42] @TheStormCatcher Still learning but yes, c: I do Imperials, Ridgebacks and Spirals the best. But I can try my hand at any. [/quote] @Sinbreaker do you have any quick drawings of pc females?
Sinbreaker wrote on 2015-10-15:
@TheStormCatcher

@Sinbreaker do you have any quick drawings of pc females?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
Only one of a colored sketch with a horrible filter camera, found on my dA page. ^^;
@TheStormCatcher
Only one of a colored sketch with a horrible filter camera, found on my dA page. ^^;
@TheStormCatcher
@Sinbreaker
Anything of my sable ^^ Whatever you felt like you are in the mood for really :3
But also wondering about those "tweaks" to the last one you did for me?
@Sinbreaker
Anything of my sable ^^ Whatever you felt like you are in the mood for really :3
But also wondering about those "tweaks" to the last one you did for me?
staizt58.gif
Hi @Sinbreaker

Do you have any slots still open?
I'd be interested in your 100ktr option if I'm understanding it correctly (fully shaded full body drawiing?)

Let me know, and I will pick a dragon for you to draw :) Thx for your time!
Hi @Sinbreaker

Do you have any slots still open?
I'd be interested in your 100ktr option if I'm understanding it correctly (fully shaded full body drawiing?)

Let me know, and I will pick a dragon for you to draw :) Thx for your time!
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

Sure! ^^ I have slots open! I'll be gone for the weekend but as soon as I get back I can start! What dragon were you looking for me to draw?
@UnbridledPassion

Sure! ^^ I have slots open! I'll be gone for the weekend but as soon as I get back I can start! What dragon were you looking for me to draw?
@greydancer

I have the tweeked version in my files, I haven't had a chance to replace the updated version yet. would you like me to send it over to you? Or if you can wait for me to return from a 2 day trip I can replace the old drawing on my dA page ^^
@greydancer

I have the tweeked version in my files, I haven't had a chance to replace the updated version yet. would you like me to send it over to you? Or if you can wait for me to return from a 2 day trip I can replace the old drawing on my dA page ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17