Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wagon's ArtShop! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Leashay
Spot confirmed.

Since it is not of flight rising, I would go by Others, no payment preference stated.
Calculating:
Treasure: 40k(base) + 20k(flat) = 60kt (total)
OR
Gem: 70g(base) + 35g(flat) = 105gem (total)

If it is confirmed. You may send your half payment first and I will work on it after I am done with the first commission.

@MoonGoddess
Spot booked.

Kipine is really cute! I can work with that reference.
A fullbody would be 40kt/70gems with additional flat colouring would be +20kt/35gems which would total to 80kt OR 105gem.
I will fully confirm your spot after you have confirmed your details.

@Araaska
I do have the nature,wind, shadow, water, arcane and Ice bears, I hope i didnt forget any that I have now.(additional with your light and plauge bear) So you may keep it and pass it on to others that may need them instead :)
@Leashay
Spot confirmed.

Since it is not of flight rising, I would go by Others, no payment preference stated.
Calculating:
Treasure: 40k(base) + 20k(flat) = 60kt (total)
OR
Gem: 70g(base) + 35g(flat) = 105gem (total)

If it is confirmed. You may send your half payment first and I will work on it after I am done with the first commission.

@MoonGoddess
Spot booked.

Kipine is really cute! I can work with that reference.
A fullbody would be 40kt/70gems with additional flat colouring would be +20kt/35gems which would total to 80kt OR 105gem.
I will fully confirm your spot after you have confirmed your details.

@Araaska
I do have the nature,wind, shadow, water, arcane and Ice bears, I hope i didnt forget any that I have now.(additional with your light and plauge bear) So you may keep it and pass it on to others that may need them instead :)
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftIbI5BR.pngCatzyNJ.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@babyragon

wah, sweet! c:

Username: MoonGoddess
Commission Category: Others
Commission Type: Fullbody
Additional: Flat colouring
References: Will message it to you!
Specifics: do what you please! c:

sending full payment of 105 gems
@babyragon

wah, sweet! c:

Username: MoonGoddess
Commission Category: Others
Commission Type: Fullbody
Additional: Flat colouring
References: Will message it to you!
Specifics: do what you please! c:

sending full payment of 105 gems
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@babyragon

The payment should be with you now!
@babyragon

The payment should be with you now!
Blank-525-x-100.png
@Araaska
Your commission is done, and you will receive your image link when you have sent your final payment. Thank you!.
@Araaska
Your commission is done, and you will receive your image link when you have sent your final payment. Thank you!.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftIbI5BR.pngCatzyNJ.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Babyragon - May I have a slot please if you're still open? o3o
@Babyragon - May I have a slot please if you're still open? o3o
Buying art here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1960269/1
(and also here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2082971/1 )

Selling/Trading dragons/items here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1879484
@doomDweller
Yes I am still open, a slot will be reserved for you. Please fill in your commission details when you can.
@doomDweller
Yes I am still open, a slot will be reserved for you. Please fill in your commission details when you can.
@babyragon

Sweet Farore that was unexpectedly quick! Sending the bear over now. <3
@babyragon

Sweet Farore that was unexpectedly quick! Sending the bear over now. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Leashay
Your commission is done, please send your remaining half of your payment to receive your commission link. Thank you.

Edit: which would be 20kt or 35g, I had a calculation error in my post for your total payment, apologies.
@Leashay
Your commission is done, please send your remaining half of your payment to receive your commission link. Thank you.

Edit: which would be 20kt or 35g, I had a calculation error in my post for your total payment, apologies.
@babyragon Your art is lovely! Would you be interested in old festival chests? :3
@babyragon Your art is lovely! Would you be interested in old festival chests? :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
Sure, which chests do you have to offer in exchange for my art?
@Drachenschwinge
Sure, which chests do you have to offer in exchange for my art?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12