Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wagon's ArtShop! [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@babyragon

Is it possible to still order a piece from you? ^^
@babyragon

Is it possible to still order a piece from you? ^^
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire

Uh wow, I expected my thread to have been buried long long ago ^u^;;

I am currently unable to take up any commissions, but I will be able to during December when I do get a break from school. I could ping you when I do get a break and if you are still interested in getting a commission from me by then. Thank you for understanding.
@Fuzzyfire

Uh wow, I expected my thread to have been buried long long ago ^u^;;

I am currently unable to take up any commissions, but I will be able to during December when I do get a break from school. I could ping you when I do get a break and if you are still interested in getting a commission from me by then. Thank you for understanding.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftIbI5BR.pngCatzyNJ.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@babyragon

A ping would be fantastic!! I was looking at some old threads and dug you up! XD Thank you so much! I want to be first in line when you open again!
@babyragon

A ping would be fantastic!! I was looking at some old threads and dug you up! XD Thank you so much! I want to be first in line when you open again!
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire

Its interesting to know that you went through the trouble of finding such an old thread.
Thank you for asking, I never thought that I would still receive request for commissions while I am still closed.
@Fuzzyfire

Its interesting to know that you went through the trouble of finding such an old thread.
Thank you for asking, I never thought that I would still receive request for commissions while I am still closed.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftIbI5BR.pngCatzyNJ.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@babyragon

You'd be amazed what kind of amazing artists you'll find!! ^^
No problem! Thank you for putting me on your pinglist!
@babyragon

You'd be amazed what kind of amazing artists you'll find!! ^^
No problem! Thank you for putting me on your pinglist!
@babyragon
are u taking commisions at the moment?
@babyragon
are u taking commisions at the moment?
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12