Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Mopsekongen's 20K and up art ~[OPEN]
1 2 3
@Mopsekongen

cute *u* could i get a waist up of these two chars im trying to make dragon versions of ?

char 1 / char 2
+ here's a lil fullbody doodle i got of them recently, let me know if you need a better ref for the outfits tho!!

would you like the 40kt paid up front?
@Mopsekongen

cute *u* could i get a waist up of these two chars im trying to make dragon versions of ?

char 1 / char 2
+ here's a lil fullbody doodle i got of them recently, let me know if you need a better ref for the outfits tho!!

would you like the 40kt paid up front?
@eraclea sure!! O v O send me 20K now and then u can send the rest when u get the drawings B)) v cool characters!!
@eraclea sure!! O v O send me 20K now and then u can send the rest when u get the drawings B)) v cool characters!!
@juyoung Glasgow's waist-up is finished! ; o ; I hope u like it!!!! /// o /// [img]http://i.imgur.com/xxS1kY0.png[/img]
@juyoung Glasgow's waist-up is finished! ; o ; I hope u like it!!!! /// o ///

xxS1kY0.png
@mopsekongen AAAAAAAAAAAAAS;DLFJA;SLFDJA;LSDJF;LASJDF;ALKFJS O CUET!!!!
@mopsekongen AAAAAAAAAAAAAS;DLFJA;SLFDJA;LSDJF;LASJDF;ALKFJS O CUET!!!!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
iS IT A BIT LIKE HIM?? @juyoung
iS IT A BIT LIKE HIM?? @juyoung
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Og87D3j.png[/img] @Juyoung Sina's waist-up is finished!!! O V O
Og87D3j.png

@Juyoung Sina's waist-up is finished!!! O V O
@mopsekongen SHRIEKING?!??!?! THANK YOU OMG
@mopsekongen SHRIEKING?!??!?! THANK YOU OMG
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@mopsekongen could i get a waist-up of petunya? shes a gardener! the rest is up to you!!! btw i love your art style!
@mopsekongen could i get a waist-up of petunya? shes a gardener! the rest is up to you!!! btw i love your art style!
Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png
ofc @smokeykinz !! ^^ omg look at that flowery princess
ofc @smokeykinz !! ^^ omg look at that flowery princess
Note to all commissioners!! @Juyoung @Eraclea @Smokeykinz , the prices has been changed but you will not be charged more than we agreed to, so don't worry! O v O Just a heads up!
Note to all commissioners!! @Juyoung @Eraclea @Smokeykinz , the prices has been changed but you will not be charged more than we agreed to, so don't worry! O v O Just a heads up!
1 2 3