Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Trades Anyone? { C L O S E D }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ruuvik

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you! I thought I had responded back :,D

Perhaps can you do one of my humanized Tf ocs then~ ? ( And did I get what you wanted also? )
@Ruuvik

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you! I thought I had responded back :,D

Perhaps can you do one of my humanized Tf ocs then~ ? ( And did I get what you wanted also? )
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwiings that's quite alright~

I can sure try to do one, do you have one in mind? (just send me a link and I'll get right on it~~)

And no I haven't said what I'd like yet, perhaps a water colour?
@Crookedwiings that's quite alright~

I can sure try to do one, do you have one in mind? (just send me a link and I'll get right on it~~)

And no I haven't said what I'd like yet, perhaps a water colour?
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik

Alright~! I can definitely do a watercolor for you ;w;

Would you be able to do my female oc on the right here?
@Ruuvik

Alright~! I can definitely do a watercolor for you ;w;

Would you be able to do my female oc on the right here?
@Crookedwiings Thank you and sure thing! And I gotta admit, I'm kinda loving that Soundwave human design wow~~

Do you want your character to have any robotic elements? Or just human?
@Crookedwiings Thank you and sure thing! And I gotta admit, I'm kinda loving that Soundwave human design wow~~

Do you want your character to have any robotic elements? Or just human?
@Ruuvik

Haha thank you >w> I got a commission from someone for it~!

And anyways~! Just human ;w; She's a pilot so whatever scenario you pick~! What would you like me to draw~?
@Ruuvik

Haha thank you >w> I got a commission from someone for it~!

And anyways~! Just human ;w; She's a pilot so whatever scenario you pick~! What would you like me to draw~?
@Crookedwiings hmmm maybe this boy as a dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15695014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156951/15695014_350.png[/img] [/url] Or something wolf-ish like one of the examples in your shop? I'd be happy with either~
@Crookedwiings hmmm maybe this boy as a dragon?

15695014_350.png

Or something wolf-ish like one of the examples in your shop? I'd be happy with either~
@Ruuvik

Alright~! I'll get right on it then~!
@Ruuvik

Alright~! I'll get right on it then~!
@TallyDragon@flamyfox @Ruuvik @StormDragon @MooseyMoose

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't finished my half yet! I've been busy with setting myself up for college in 2 weeks and I have a con this weekend so theres that also :,D

With this all going on I haven't been able to sit down and finish everyone's pieces yet! However the good news is that I already have everyone's pieces lined out! So all I have to do is color or paint them and their finished!

Sorry again for the delay! But I will be getting them done as soon as I can!
@TallyDragon@flamyfox @Ruuvik @StormDragon @MooseyMoose

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't finished my half yet! I've been busy with setting myself up for college in 2 weeks and I have a con this weekend so theres that also :,D

With this all going on I haven't been able to sit down and finish everyone's pieces yet! However the good news is that I already have everyone's pieces lined out! So all I have to do is color or paint them and their finished!

Sorry again for the delay! But I will be getting them done as soon as I can!
@Crookedwiings That's quite alright~ I've been trying to catch up on cosplay progress so I haven't finished my half as quickly as I would've by now ;n;''' But good luck with college!
(also that con wouldn't happen to be dragoncon would it? if it is I will be super jealous because a bunch of my friends are going and I still can't >x> )
@Crookedwiings That's quite alright~ I've been trying to catch up on cosplay progress so I haven't finished my half as quickly as I would've by now ;n;''' But good luck with college!
(also that con wouldn't happen to be dragoncon would it? if it is I will be super jealous because a bunch of my friends are going and I still can't >x> )
@Crookedwiings
Real life goes first, totally understandable. I'll do the same thing if there must be a choice between the two world ; )
It's just a game, isn't it? So relax and have fun.
@Crookedwiings
Real life goes first, totally understandable. I'll do the same thing if there must be a choice between the two world ; )
It's just a game, isn't it? So relax and have fun.
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8