Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anemia's Monthly Fest Quest [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@drachenschwinge what a beautiful boy! gotcha marked down, i'll start once payment is sent uwu

@ringleader mmm now you're thinking outside the box! yea, 30 sprockets and an accent will cover you. just fill out the form uwu

@RGXiumin gotcha noted! once payment is sent i'll get to work uwu
@drachenschwinge what a beautiful boy! gotcha marked down, i'll start once payment is sent uwu

@ringleader mmm now you're thinking outside the box! yea, 30 sprockets and an accent will cover you. just fill out the form uwu

@RGXiumin gotcha noted! once payment is sent i'll get to work uwu
@Anemia
o3o Will you do a feral headshot for that big apparel?
@Anemia
o3o Will you do a feral headshot for that big apparel?
@inugami mmmm indeed! Haven't done ferals in awhile but I def can!
@inugami mmmm indeed! Haven't done ferals in awhile but I def can!
@Anemia WOO. | [b]Username[/b] | Inugami ID# 13285 | [b]Number of characters[/b] | Just one. | [b] References[/b] | WELL. Here's his dragon representation of the OC. XD He has some very ROUGH descriptions on what his feral looks like. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2833629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28337/2833629_350.png[/img] [/url] You make him bloody! Bloody bloody gore gore blood. DO ET. |[b] Payment method[/b] | Mesa Mechanojets | [b]Total cost[/b] | That and MAYBE the crown. o3o Mayyybe. | [b]Future pings[/b] | I feel offended you would ask.
@Anemia
WOO.

| Username |
Inugami ID# 13285

| Number of characters |
Just one.

| References |
WELL. Here's his dragon representation of the OC. XD He has some very ROUGH descriptions on what his feral looks like.

2833629_350.png

You make him bloody! Bloody bloody gore gore blood. DO ET.

| Payment method |
Mesa Mechanojets

| Total cost |
That and MAYBE the crown. o3o Mayyybe.

| Future pings |
I feel offended you would ask.
@inugami gotcha all marked down! I'll start once payment is sent uwu (shhh i'll totes take a crown if you wanna throw it at me)
@inugami gotcha all marked down! I'll start once payment is sent uwu (shhh i'll totes take a crown if you wanna throw it at me)
@Anemia
Maybeee~
@Anemia
Maybeee~
@Anemia Sent my payment! thank you <3
@Anemia Sent my payment! thank you <3
@Anemia bbbnnnn Would it be possible for me to reserve a slot for 2 accents? Idk what accents you'd like, but I think I should be able to do that :,D
@Anemia bbbnnnn Would it be possible for me to reserve a slot for 2 accents? Idk what accents you'd like, but I think I should be able to do that :,D
@bansvelk can do! I'll hold the slot for 2 days and if I haven't heard back from you by then I'll have to open the slot back up again. And any two accents will be fine, I don't have any yet c:
@bansvelk can do! I'll hold the slot for 2 days and if I haven't heard back from you by then I'll have to open the slot back up again. And any two accents will be fine, I don't have any yet c:
Username: Ringleader Number of characters: just one for now! References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15027512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150276/15027512_350.png[/img] [/url] A gjinka of Caberet maybe? in the interest of keeping the post short I can send his previous RP descriptions along with the currency if you'd prefer! Background: just a plain one! Payment method: 30 sprockets and the snapper Male accent. Total cost: 30 sprockets and 35k (For now. I definitely plan to order again when I've got more on me.) Future pings: all the pings. always. @anemia
Username: Ringleader
Number of characters: just one for now!
References:
15027512_350.png
A gjinka of Caberet maybe? in the interest of keeping the post short I can send his previous RP descriptions along with the currency if you'd prefer!
Background: just a plain one!
Payment method: 30 sprockets and the snapper Male accent.
Total cost: 30 sprockets and 35k (For now. I definitely plan to order again when I've got more on me.)
Future pings: all the pings. always.
@anemia
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29