Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mini Me Dragons | { CLOSED }
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Stanzascale

Oh! No It's entirely fine! I just wanted to check if the pricing is alright with you now before I complete the order!

And its fine! I also just wanted to make sure you get what you paid for :D I don't want to miss anything or draw something you didn't want!
@Stanzascale

Oh! No It's entirely fine! I just wanted to check if the pricing is alright with you now before I complete the order!

And its fine! I also just wanted to make sure you get what you paid for :D I don't want to miss anything or draw something you didn't want!
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwiings

May I be added to your ping list for when the shop opens/slots open, please? C: These are adorable!
@Crookedwiings

May I be added to your ping list for when the shop opens/slots open, please? C: These are adorable!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte

Of course~! And thank you so much~!
@Nalabyte

Of course~! And thank you so much~!
@Stanzascale Finally got your order finished hun! I hope you like all of them and they are what you expected! Send the payment as soon as you can! And I hope you come again~! [center] [img]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/TokalaSoul/MM_StanzaScale3_zpsr7mvavll.png[/img][img]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/TokalaSoul/MM_StanzaScale2_zps2wvzpnpf.png[/img][img]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/TokalaSoul/MM_StanzaScale1_zpsvltggcc0.png[/img]
@Stanzascale

Finally got your order finished hun! I hope you like all of them and they are what you expected! Send the payment as soon as you can! And I hope you come again~!

MM_StanzaScale3_zpsr7mvavll.pngMM_StanzaScale2_zps2wvzpnpf.pngMM_StanzaScale1_zpsvltggcc0.png
@Crookedwiings

Lovely! Thanks indeed. ^^
Oh, don't worry. I have a few drafted forms prepared for the next time slots open. ;D
@Crookedwiings

Lovely! Thanks indeed. ^^
Oh, don't worry. I have a few drafted forms prepared for the next time slots open. ;D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

Ahh~ haha thank you! (???) I can add you to the pinglist if you like? XD

The next wave should be coming soon!
@Stanzascale

Ahh~ haha thank you! (???) I can add you to the pinglist if you like? XD

The next wave should be coming soon!
@Crookedwiings

Ooh, yes please. ^^
Heh, at this point it's likely I'll go for another three and then take a break until I figure another order or few I'm happy with.
@Crookedwiings

Ooh, yes please. ^^
Heh, at this point it's likely I'll go for another three and then take a break until I figure another order or few I'm happy with.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Crookedwiings
Excuse me, may I be put on the pinglist for when there's some spots open? These Mini Me Dragons are adorable, and I'd love to know when I can order one in the future!
@Crookedwiings
Excuse me, may I be put on the pinglist for when there's some spots open? These Mini Me Dragons are adorable, and I'd love to know when I can order one in the future!
@Superblox Of course~! I'll ping you in the next wave~!
@Superblox Of course~! I'll ping you in the next wave~!
@Crookedwiings
Hi! Just checking in, how is the art going? :0
@Crookedwiings
Hi! Just checking in, how is the art going? :0
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32