Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Everowl

I'd like a colored half body, of my oc maverick! (in his green jacket or green poncho outfit, also preferably with his longer hair) that's 500k(though i will prolly pay in gems)?

Also can i be on the pinglist for when you have 3/4 pics open again?
@Everowl

I'd like a colored half body, of my oc maverick! (in his green jacket or green poncho outfit, also preferably with his longer hair) that's 500k(though i will prolly pay in gems)?

Also can i be on the pinglist for when you have 3/4 pics open again?
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

ok sounds good! And i'll put you on the ping list for when i'm open again. :>
@Dohmalore

ok sounds good! And i'll put you on the ping list for when i'm open again. :>
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl Hi! If that last slot is still open, I'd like a colored halfbody of my oc Teagan (500k, and I'd like to pay in gems if possible, so 500 gems I believe). I made a quick sketch of him here, but that's the only reference I have - let me know if there's anything else you'd need.

Could you also add me to your pinglist?
@Everowl Hi! If that last slot is still open, I'd like a colored halfbody of my oc Teagan (500k, and I'd like to pay in gems if possible, so 500 gems I believe). I made a quick sketch of him here, but that's the only reference I have - let me know if there's anything else you'd need.

Could you also add me to your pinglist?
dyf3akg.png
Can i be put onto your ping for future openings!
Can i be put onto your ping for future openings!
@Everowl I'd love to claim that last half-body slot. I'll send more details once you confirm.

Edit: Looks like there's a few people ahead of me! Pinglist would be great.
@Everowl I'd love to claim that last half-body slot. I'll send more details once you confirm.

Edit: Looks like there's a few people ahead of me! Pinglist would be great.
@Everowl Can I get a 3/4 Bodies, full colored form non FR dragon?
If yes I would just ask to make his hair long, a bit over shoulders and don't making him looking cute ^^ http://toyhou.se/604849.james

oh, I would like to pay with gems :D
@Everowl Can I get a 3/4 Bodies, full colored form non FR dragon?
If yes I would just ask to make his hair long, a bit over shoulders and don't making him looking cute ^^ http://toyhou.se/604849.james

oh, I would like to pay with gems :D
fbwG7W5.png
@wildewinged

sounds good! also looks like you got the last slot, if i have any questions i'll pm you!

@BaraBear @tiramosu @Tulline

slots are full, i'll put you on the ping list for future notice!
@wildewinged

sounds good! also looks like you got the last slot, if i have any questions i'll pm you!

@BaraBear @tiramosu @Tulline

slots are full, i'll put you on the ping list for future notice!
OPEN:

I'm opening two 3/4-body gem slots! 900 gems each (need to get me alloy/sd scroll for my boy Arvian)

@Tangaroa @Gypsum @Kaelum @AardRinn @LadySoren @Mercenary
@KremPuff @lumin @Lunila @Dohmalore @BaraBear @tiramosu @Tulline
OPEN:

I'm opening two 3/4-body gem slots! 900 gems each (need to get me alloy/sd scroll for my boy Arvian)

@Tangaroa @Gypsum @Kaelum @AardRinn @LadySoren @Mercenary
@KremPuff @lumin @Lunila @Dohmalore @BaraBear @tiramosu @Tulline
@Everowl

I would love a slot please!
@Everowl

I would love a slot please!
@Mercenary

Sounds good, you can send the details whenever you're ready! (here or dm, i dont mind which!)
@Mercenary

Sounds good, you can send the details whenever you're ready! (here or dm, i dont mind which!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15