Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Everowl are slots still open? If so I'd like to snag one and I'll post again with my order form, WiFi is spotty where I am so please give me 24 hrs c:

Edit: whoops a halfbody slot please, I didn't specify
@Everowl are slots still open? If so I'd like to snag one and I'll post again with my order form, WiFi is spotty where I am so please give me 24 hrs c:

Edit: whoops a halfbody slot please, I didn't specify
@IanLeStraud

Yes i'm open until september!! And the internet thing doesnt bother me im actually goin a little insane without internet rn myself ahah. I can get your comm done, it might take a while to get it to you tho i'm going to not have internet for a while until we can have a guy come fix it--i'd love to take your comm tho!
@IanLeStraud

Yes i'm open until september!! And the internet thing doesnt bother me im actually goin a little insane without internet rn myself ahah. I can get your comm done, it might take a while to get it to you tho i'm going to not have internet for a while until we can have a guy come fix it--i'd love to take your comm tho!
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl here we go! I'd love you to draw my girl Ishara, here's her ref.

Personality wise, here is a short little reference. She's a big girl with a big sword who blushes around pretty girls. Oh! And her hair is red now, so red hair and red horns. And a little more gold tint to her armor, if you don't mind?
@Everowl here we go! I'd love you to draw my girl Ishara, here's her ref.

Personality wise, here is a short little reference. She's a big girl with a big sword who blushes around pretty girls. Oh! And her hair is red now, so red hair and red horns. And a little more gold tint to her armor, if you don't mind?
open again~
open again~
@Tangaroa @Gypsum @Kaelum @AardRinn @LadySoren @Mercenary
@KremPuff @lumin @Lunila @Dohmalore

I'm open again for the summer and am now taking non-fr oc commissions!
@Tangaroa @Gypsum @Kaelum @AardRinn @LadySoren @Mercenary
@KremPuff @lumin @Lunila @Dohmalore

I'm open again for the summer and am now taking non-fr oc commissions!
@Everowl

:O Is it okay if I get a 3/4 Full Color slot for 900 G? (This was a fantastic time to come into Gems lol I have exactly that amount)
@Everowl

:O Is it okay if I get a 3/4 Full Color slot for 900 G? (This was a fantastic time to come into Gems lol I have exactly that amount)
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Everowl
Oooh I'd like to snag a 3/4 full color .u. /) ~
@Everowl
Oooh I'd like to snag a 3/4 full color .u. /) ~
@Gem4567 @Tesserpantsu

Of course, send me your details!
@Gem4567 @Tesserpantsu

Of course, send me your details!
@Everowl

Ahhh awesome! I'll message you on Tumblr if that's alright!
@Everowl

Ahhh awesome! I'll message you on Tumblr if that's alright!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 ok!
@Gem4567 ok!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15