Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120
@Sheepystuff oops, forgot to reply, sorry! accepted your character (looks fun, i love glowy stuff) and i'll keep the pose idea in mind when i get to it c:
@Sheepystuff oops, forgot to reply, sorry! accepted your character (looks fun, i love glowy stuff) and i'll keep the pose idea in mind when i get to it c:
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown awesome thankyou :3
@Drown awesome thankyou :3
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
[center]@Drown Ayyy thank you so much, my man, my hero. I'm pretty much collecting your art as it is haha. On that note, since you chose Corruption, do you think we can make it a double commission this time? Despair would go well with him as a double portrait or two individual ones. If it's not feasible it's alright, but thank you in advance! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24263590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242636/24263590_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34820567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348206/34820567_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Drown Ayyy thank you so much, my man, my hero. I'm pretty much collecting your art as it is haha.

On that note, since you chose Corruption, do you think we can make it a double commission this time? Despair would go well with him as a double portrait or two individual ones. If it's not feasible it's alright, but thank you in advance!

24263590_350.png

34820567_350.png
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera [img]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-06/25/15/enhanced/webdr04/enhanced-13340-1435259937-2.png[/img] i don't think that'd be a promblem.......i can make it so they're both together and have two separate pieces
@Calavera

enhanced-13340-1435259937-2.png

i don't think that'd be a promblem.......i can make it so they're both together and have two separate pieces
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown I am so, so sorry. < 3
@Drown I am so, so sorry. < 3
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Drown no prob! i'll be waiting on the next pings!
i love your art and wish i wasnt so poor :c
@Drown no prob! i'll be waiting on the next pings!
i love your art and wish i wasnt so poor :c
Drakengard.gif
@Drown Username and ID:Trachynhawb #113608 Dragon(s)/OC(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30481654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304817/30481654_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust/Full body/Signature:Full Style?:artist's choice Details?:Khara is a malicious spirit of decay that wanders the labyrinth. she is aggressively territorial and bloodthirsty. she uses her long claws to violently slash her prey and disfigure it and then stash it away to let it rot before consuming it. she carries her pearl in her chest cavity where her heart should be Payment: USD
@Drown

Username and ID:Trachynhawb #113608

Dragon(s)/OC(s):
30481654_350.png

Bust/Full body/Signature:Full

Style?:artist's choice

Details?:Khara is a malicious spirit of decay that wanders the labyrinth. she is aggressively territorial and bloodthirsty. she uses her long claws to violently slash her prey and disfigure it and then stash it away to let it rot before consuming it. she carries her pearl in her chest cavity where her heart should be
Payment: USD
F3d7DSl.png
[quote name="Drown" date=2017-09-22 02:07:19] @khalyeezy @PrinceAsriel @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi @snerd @Juni @Juyoung @decadent @Fllygon @VanGone @Flag @Yachi @Twye @Elyndria @axionAngel @Draziwrok @AsteriaDusk @Trickquestion @Equive @Reckless @Cross @coldfire3 @ImGoingSpace @Subjugation @PandragonsBox @LadyInkblot @Apothecaria @seepratintti @mummy @Oncamimus @VanGone @Marceline @Treori @Serpens @cyrallia @Bluedragon @Dain @avey @Heronfoot @Karja @Kaden @Sheepystuff @birdfairy @Scream @Draginraptor @Valishtu @Murdoch @Dyodoreu @Lawcere @Rowan @CatTails10 @Kaamos @Seamus @Zelai @BettaSenpai @Grendel @Clavicado @Duchess @Aruakhal @MissGrey @Addmon @TalaToxicity @Trachynhawb @Daishi @Maila @Calavera @Bergatroid @ClockworkEclipse @chezameed @Mezzo @Nesu @Deessel @timechaser @Calavera @Effervessa @Micheru @Jazz @Starmax @sockmonkeygerald @Rabies @Scylla @Dela @Nineve @Cov @pooses @Jeana @Oriel @Chandrian @Kaibyo @ButterflyAce @Bergatroid @QuetzalQueen @Ekanos @Moavi @gimeurcookie @darkblayd @CanisMajoris @Starisia @BatEmmaman @TygerTyger @Featherly @Corvyn @MahuruRaji @narrenschiff @Glowcrow @chrispycookie @DominosCat @FauveNox @Azurenight @Murakali @aearinn @teastain @Spark @Furdora @lucidcoyote @Niharike @ziselmaki USD Slots @ Rabies @renepolumorfous @ Marceline @ pooses @Wildflower @ Jeana @Latias @ darkblayd @SinBinRyn @ Furdora Gem/Treasure Slots @Drominus @ Marceline @EmergencyRoom @Huntess @ Featherly @FlufferLover slots are open on everything! i'm taking X amount of busts (may be more or less, depending on how many i feel i can get done in a good amount of time,) 2 full bodies, and 2 signatures. post away, and make sure to read the first page as a few things have been updated. this will stay open for a day or so @MinimalistFish you sent in a claim order through PM, are you still interested in getting your OC done for treasure? [/quote] @Drown - Yes I am! I would love to snag a slot if that's possible! I have 2.4mT to spend so whatever I can get with that would be awesome! I'll send you a PM later when I have the time.
Drown wrote on 2017-09-22:
@khalyeezy @PrinceAsriel @Khelidon @Sacnite @Delphi @Lucatri @Moosesushi @snerd @Juni @Juyoung @decadent @Fllygon @VanGone @Flag @Yachi @Twye @Elyndria @axionAngel @Draziwrok @AsteriaDusk @Trickquestion @Equive @Reckless @Cross @coldfire3 @ImGoingSpace @Subjugation @PandragonsBox @LadyInkblot @Apothecaria @seepratintti @mummy @Oncamimus @VanGone @Marceline @Treori @Serpens @cyrallia @Bluedragon @Dain @avey @Heronfoot @Karja @Kaden @Sheepystuff @birdfairy @Scream @Draginraptor @Valishtu @Murdoch @Dyodoreu @Lawcere @Rowan @CatTails10 @Kaamos @Seamus @Zelai @BettaSenpai @Grendel @Clavicado @Duchess @Aruakhal @MissGrey @Addmon @TalaToxicity @Trachynhawb @Daishi @Maila @Calavera @Bergatroid @ClockworkEclipse @chezameed @Mezzo @Nesu @Deessel @timechaser @Calavera @Effervessa @Micheru @Jazz @Starmax @sockmonkeygerald @Rabies @Scylla @Dela @Nineve @Cov @pooses @Jeana @Oriel @Chandrian @Kaibyo @ButterflyAce @Bergatroid @QuetzalQueen @Ekanos @Moavi @gimeurcookie @darkblayd @CanisMajoris @Starisia @BatEmmaman @TygerTyger @Featherly @Corvyn @MahuruRaji @narrenschiff @Glowcrow @chrispycookie @DominosCat @FauveNox @Azurenight @Murakali @aearinn @teastain @Spark @Furdora @lucidcoyote @Niharike @ziselmaki

USD Slots
@ Rabies @renepolumorfous @ Marceline @ pooses @Wildflower @ Jeana @Latias @ darkblayd @SinBinRyn @ Furdora

Gem/Treasure Slots
@Drominus @ Marceline @EmergencyRoom @Huntess @ Featherly @FlufferLover

slots are open on everything! i'm taking X amount of busts (may be more or less, depending on how many i feel i can get done in a good amount of time,) 2 full bodies, and 2 signatures.
post away, and make sure to read the first page as a few things have been updated. this will stay open for a day or so

@MinimalistFish you sent in a claim order through PM, are you still interested in getting your OC done for treasure?

@Drown - Yes I am! I would love to snag a slot if that's possible! I have 2.4mT to spend so whatever I can get with that would be awesome! I'll send you a PM later when I have the time.
@MinimalistFish @Drown
I.... am confused...
@MinimalistFish @Drown
I.... am confused...
OOIa5x2.png
@Drown

Sounds great! Just to be sure I understand correctly, should I wait to send payment until you send me a WIP sketch first, or would you like me to PM over my PayPal e-mail now ;^^?
@Drown

Sounds great! Just to be sure I understand correctly, should I wait to send payment until you send me a WIP sketch first, or would you like me to PM over my PayPal e-mail now ;^^?
URdod2D.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120