Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | My Little Wildclaw Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Darkdragonfiend yup :) and If you want I can draw all teardrop she has :)

@pricklyinpink you're welcome ^^
@Darkdragonfiend yup :) and If you want I can draw all teardrop she has :)

@pricklyinpink you're welcome ^^
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
@akarui

Thankies~
@akarui

Thankies~
uReWJtJ.png
@Akarui Can I get a ping when a slot opens up ! I LOVE wildclaws ! Your art is awesome ! This would be the girl I want done... (so hard to pick which one I like best, lol! ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14161197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141612/14161197_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Akarui

Can I get a ping when a slot opens up ! I LOVE wildclaws ! Your art is awesome !

This would be the girl I want done... (so hard to pick which one I like best, lol! )

14161197_350.png
egJKMaP.png
@Akarui

Please add me to your pinglist when you have open spots again =)
@Akarui

Please add me to your pinglist when you have open spots again =)
tdfAN4J_zpszmbvqcnu.gif
Commenting so i don't lose this. I might be interested in getting a couple commissions done in the future when my wallet isn't so light XD
Commenting so i don't lose this. I might be interested in getting a couple commissions done in the future when my wallet isn't so light XD
@Candor @LadyShadowly @Icestream @Amstaffstriss
you were added to my pinglist ^^
@Candor @LadyShadowly @Icestream @Amstaffstriss
you were added to my pinglist ^^
@Akarui
Oooh these are cute! I'll try and stalk for a slot next round! Could I also be put down to be pinged for other breeds please?
@Akarui
Oooh these are cute! I'll try and stalk for a slot next round! Could I also be put down to be pinged for other breeds please?
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
@Blaziken yup :)
@Blaziken yup :)
@Akarui

I noticed you have me on the pinglist for other breeds. I have a WC that I would like to have done. =) Please ping me, when you have a spot open for a WC =)

Thank you
@Akarui

I noticed you have me on the pinglist for other breeds. I have a WC that I would like to have done. =) Please ping me, when you have a spot open for a WC =)

Thank you
tdfAN4J_zpszmbvqcnu.gif
@LadyShadowly ah sorry, I made pinglist for both new breed/open shop. That was really dumb! ^^; I will correct this.
@LadyShadowly ah sorry, I made pinglist for both new breed/open shop. That was really dumb! ^^; I will correct this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12