Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | My Little Wildclaw Shop [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Akarui

Are there any slots left available..? If so, can I snag one for Dante now..?
@Akarui

Are there any slots left available..? If so, can I snag one for Dante now..?
@Streaksk okay so the price is 80.000 treasure :)
@LadyShadowly your dragon is 80.000 t too ^^
@Arkaina yup, 2 slots are still open :)
@Streaksk okay so the price is 80.000 treasure :)
@LadyShadowly your dragon is 80.000 t too ^^
@Arkaina yup, 2 slots are still open :)
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
@Akarui [color=red] Great!..Then Like I said before, I'd like this beauty with his genes included, but only the cape for apparel. and is it alright he faces the opposite direction..?..How much will all that come to..? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110337/11033633_350.png[/img]
@Akarui

Great!..Then Like I said before, I'd like this beauty with his genes included, but only the cape for apparel. and is it alright he faces the opposite direction..?..How much will all that come to..?
11033633_350.png
@Arkaina I've put your ign in the 4th slot. Dante is worth 90.000 (only cape and 3 genes), and flipping image is not a problem :)
@Arkaina I've put your ign in the 4th slot. Dante is worth 90.000 (only cape and 3 genes), and flipping image is not a problem :)
@Akarui

Perfect!..Just as I calculated; sending treasure your way now..^^
@Akarui

Perfect!..Just as I calculated; sending treasure your way now..^^
@Akarui

I sent my payment =)
@Akarui

I sent my payment =)
tdfAN4J_zpszmbvqcnu.gif
@Akarui would love a slot if there is one available. Saoirse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6578295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65783/6578295_350.png[/img] [/url] All apparel if possible. Can you confirm how much that would be?
@Akarui would love a slot if there is one available.

Saoirse

6578295_350.png

All apparel if possible. Can you confirm how much that would be?
Voted! Really hope to get a Guardian. <3
Voted! Really hope to get a Guardian. <3
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Akarui [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/42a1/f/2015/204/f/9/amstaffstriss_by_zwiezda-d92iaaf.png[/img] [quote name="Akarui" date=2015-07-23 12:14:55] @Amstaffstriss finally done! No. More. Crackle. *faint* That apparel looks innocently but it was a real pain in an *** XD The hardest commission so far lol [/quote] Thank you so so much for doing my two wildclaws ! They are both stunning, especially the red one :) Alas... I was a BIG dummy and, well, havent been feeling well lately, and was trying to downsize my lair.. and well... I had sold this guy and didnt remember it was him who I had ordered art for ! *kicks self repeatably in the arse* ..... the thing is when I ordered him, I didnt have that apparel on him, so was a bit confused when I seen the art with the apparel. And then I started thinking... did I sell him without thinking... ? DUH !!! I did !!! Im so sorry you did this guy with that pain in the buttt apparel :( He wasnt supposed to have any on. I will treasure this art now forever... and may have to just breed another that looks like him ;) Thank you again !! I do want more art, hopefully I will get to try out your work with a new breed. :)
@Akarui

amstaffstriss_by_zwiezda-d92iaaf.png
Akarui wrote on 2015-07-23:
@Amstaffstriss finally done!
No. More. Crackle. *faint*
That apparel looks innocently but it was a real pain in an *** XD The hardest commission so far lol

Thank you so so much for doing my two wildclaws ! They are both stunning, especially the red one :)

Alas... I was a BIG dummy and, well, havent been feeling well lately, and was trying to downsize my lair.. and well... I had sold this guy and didnt remember it was him who I had ordered art for ! *kicks self repeatably in the arse* ..... the thing is when I ordered him, I didnt have that apparel on him, so was a bit confused when I seen the art with the apparel. And then I started thinking... did I sell him without thinking... ? DUH !!! I did !!!

Im so sorry you did this guy with that pain in the buttt apparel :( He wasnt supposed to have any on.

I will treasure this art now forever... and may have to just breed another that looks like him ;)

Thank you again !!

I do want more art, hopefully I will get to try out your work with a new breed. :)
egJKMaP.png
@Arkaina @LadyShadowly thanks!

@Ethulai oh wow, she is so pretty! <3 She has a lot of apparel so be prepared. Dragon with 3 genes and 7 pieces of apparel would be 140.000 t (I didn't count the flight symbol) I hope it is right for you :)

@Kanagosa thanks for your vote! <3

@Amstaffstriss "What a story Mark XD". But, seriously, don't kick yourself, it happens and I understand it xD Actually because of you I now can breathe a sigh of relief, because I don't have to draw it again xD I appreciate that you will keep this image despite the fact you don't have this dragon anymore :)
@Arkaina @LadyShadowly thanks!

@Ethulai oh wow, she is so pretty! <3 She has a lot of apparel so be prepared. Dragon with 3 genes and 7 pieces of apparel would be 140.000 t (I didn't count the flight symbol) I hope it is right for you :)

@Kanagosa thanks for your vote! <3

@Amstaffstriss "What a story Mark XD". But, seriously, don't kick yourself, it happens and I understand it xD Actually because of you I now can breathe a sigh of relief, because I don't have to draw it again xD I appreciate that you will keep this image despite the fact you don't have this dragon anymore :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12