Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Strig's Awesome Art!! {open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Strigiforma Hello there! May I get a watercolor full body of my girl Seraphim? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9285911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92860/9285911_350.png[/img] [/url] If you could include her accent and all of her apparel that would be great! I will be paying in treasure. :)
@Strigiforma Hello there! May I get a watercolor full body of my girl Seraphim?

9285911_350.png

If you could include her accent and all of her apparel that would be great! I will be paying in treasure. :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Caelyn @ChristianCutie
Hi~
I've added you both to my slot list :)
I'd like partial payment upfront and the rest will be paid when you're happy with the piece - usually, this is half before and half after but feel free to PM me if you want to discuss payment options
@Caelyn @ChristianCutie
Hi~
I've added you both to my slot list :)
I'd like partial payment upfront and the rest will be paid when you're happy with the piece - usually, this is half before and half after but feel free to PM me if you want to discuss payment options
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Strigiforma Sounds good to me! I've just PMed you the first half of the payment.
@Strigiforma Sounds good to me! I've just PMed you the first half of the payment.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Strigiforma could I place an order?
@Strigiforma could I place an order?
@Polyhymnia Sure! There's a bit of a waiting list at the moment, but I'll fit you in :D
Send me a PM with details :)
@Polyhymnia Sure! There's a bit of a waiting list at the moment, but I'll fit you in :D
Send me a PM with details :)
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Strigiforma

Can I place an order?
I'll send a PM with the details
@Strigiforma

Can I place an order?
I'll send a PM with the details
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10