Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sirrush's Lore Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@saskuchiha Your bio is sent! Thank you so much for your business, and I hope you like it!
@saskuchiha Your bio is sent! Thank you so much for your business, and I hope you like it!
Lore shop closed for good :(
@sirrush88 [b]Name: Littlewerewolf [/b] [b]Package:[/b] Novelist's Special [b]Dragon(s) Name and ID: [/b] Sidonia and #10384089 [b]Titles(s) and/or Profession:[/b] [u]Title:[/u] Exile of the Yearning Waters [u] Profession:[/u] Hearthtender [b]Description(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]Pretty much the villain of the clan [*] Was once a very loyal member of the dragon, keeping the Yearning Waters warm during winter months as well as caring for eggs and young dragons [*] Became corrupted upon learning the teachings of the Plaguebringer and twisting them to mean things far worse [*]Challenged Kasho for leadership over the Yearning Waters, gaining leadership through cheating but overthrown not too long afterwards [*] Sought revenge on the clan, setting fires to supplies,nests, and the beds of sleeping dragons [*] Very smart, secretive, grudge-holder, highly protective over things/creatures that she finds useful [/LIST] [b]Items:[/b] [item=firestarter] [item=ember mouse] [item=smoke gyre] [item=cracked blackened ribcage] [b]Total Payment[/b]: 50k+ ((Will know complete payment upon completion)) [b]Up Front or Upon Completion?[/b]: Upon Completion [b]Notes[/b]: Have fun with her personality, and build onto it as much as you would like~! :) Thank you for your time~
@sirrush88
Name: Littlewerewolf
Package: Novelist's Special
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Sidonia and #10384089
Titles(s) and/or Profession: Title: Exile of the Yearning Waters Profession: Hearthtender
Description(s):
  • Pretty much the villain of the clan
  • Was once a very loyal member of the dragon, keeping the Yearning Waters warm during winter months as well as caring for eggs and young dragons
  • Became corrupted upon learning the teachings of the Plaguebringer and twisting them to mean things far worse
  • Challenged Kasho for leadership over the Yearning Waters, gaining leadership through cheating but overthrown not too long afterwards
  • Sought revenge on the clan, setting fires to supplies,nests, and the beds of sleeping dragons
  • Very smart, secretive, grudge-holder, highly protective over things/creatures that she finds useful
Items: Firestarter Ember Mouse Smoke Gyre Cracked Blackened Ribcage
Total Payment: 50k+ ((Will know complete payment upon completion))
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Upon Completion
Notes: Have fun with her personality, and build onto it as much as you would like~! :)

Thank you for your time~
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Littlewerewolf

Your bio will be ready shortly! I'm busy during the day today, but I'll send it to you sometime this evening. Thank you so much!
@Littlewerewolf

Your bio will be ready shortly! I'm busy during the day today, but I'll send it to you sometime this evening. Thank you so much!
@sirrush88
Name: Tempilot
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Vivillon #13621257
Titles(s) and/or Profession: -
Description(s): -
Items:
Total Payment: 100 kt
Up Front or Upon Completion?: up front
Notes: None. I'll leave everything to you. Please choose items for my dragons too if you can.
@sirrush88
Name: Tempilot
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Vivillon #13621257
Titles(s) and/or Profession: -
Description(s): -
Items:
Total Payment: 100 kt
Up Front or Upon Completion?: up front
Notes: None. I'll leave everything to you. Please choose items for my dragons too if you can.
@Tempilot

Thank you very much! Novelist orders may take a little bit longer, but I should still have it to you within a day or two. I'll keep you updated!
@Tempilot

Thank you very much! Novelist orders may take a little bit longer, but I should still have it to you within a day or two. I'll keep you updated!
@Littlewerewolf Your order is complete! Thank you very much :)
@Littlewerewolf Your order is complete! Thank you very much :)
For anyone thinking about buying the Novelist's Special, please do not let the price discourage you! @Sirrush88 's writing is wonderful and when you give a nice base to work off of, you will be pleasantly surprised~
Example can be found here!
Sirrush88 is great at giving a dragon well established character as well as a well-thought out background, will be coming back for more in the very near future! :)
((This serves as both a well-deserved bump and review of Sirrush88's services))
For anyone thinking about buying the Novelist's Special, please do not let the price discourage you! @Sirrush88 's writing is wonderful and when you give a nice base to work off of, you will be pleasantly surprised~
Example can be found here!
Sirrush88 is great at giving a dragon well established character as well as a well-thought out background, will be coming back for more in the very near future! :)
((This serves as both a well-deserved bump and review of Sirrush88's services))
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@sirrush88 [b]Name: [/b] Littlewerewolf [b]Package:[/b] Novelist's Special [b]Dragon(s) Name and ID: [/b] Kasho and #7026506 [b]Titles(s) and/or Profession:[/b] [u]Title:[/u] Lord of the Yearning Waters [b]Description(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]Rather young, for an imperial, to be leader [*]Often goes to Felara for guidance [*]Outwardly seems very confident in what he does, but inside he is more of a scared, indecisive fledgling [*]Very caring to all of his clanmates and the creatures that take up residence in the Yearning Waters [*]Too trusting and forgiving sometimes [*]Strong and agile while fighting, though he essentially cannot think of what he does or he tends to mess himself up or hesitate in dealing damage [/LIST] [b]Items:[/b] [item=hippocampus][item=Jade][item=Stubby Squid][item=Mute Swan] [item=kelp tender] [b]Total Payment[/b]: Will know upon completion -w- [b]Up Front or Upon Completion?[/b]: Upon Completion [b]Notes[/b]: Have fun? xD
@sirrush88
Name: Littlewerewolf
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Kasho and #7026506
Titles(s) and/or Profession: Title: Lord of the Yearning Waters
Description(s):
  • Rather young, for an imperial, to be leader
  • Often goes to Felara for guidance
  • Outwardly seems very confident in what he does, but inside he is more of a scared, indecisive fledgling
  • Very caring to all of his clanmates and the creatures that take up residence in the Yearning Waters
  • Too trusting and forgiving sometimes
  • Strong and agile while fighting, though he essentially cannot think of what he does or he tends to mess himself up or hesitate in dealing damage
Items: Hippocampus Jade Stubby Squid Mute Swan Kelp Tender
Total Payment: Will know upon completion -w-
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Upon Completion
Notes: Have fun? xD
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Tempilot Your order is complete! Thank you very much.

@Littlewerewolf Thank you for the repeat business :D I'll get to it right away.
@Tempilot Your order is complete! Thank you very much.

@Littlewerewolf Thank you for the repeat business :D I'll get to it right away.
@sirrush88
Name: Appellosine
Package: Single Bio
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Astraeus
Titles(s) and/or Profession: None, as of yet. Feel free to include one, though, if it's fitting. :D
Description(s): A very kind, and personable dragon. It's a rumor among hatchlings that he grants wishes. It's a rumor among the more superstitious dragons that he might be a dream eater.
Items: Yes/no/maybe-so; anything you find appropriate.
Total Payment: 35k + just the tip.
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Up front - PREPARE YOUR INBOX.
Notes: I am addicted to your writing. It's an issue in my life.
@sirrush88
Name: Appellosine
Package: Single Bio
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Astraeus
Titles(s) and/or Profession: None, as of yet. Feel free to include one, though, if it's fitting. :D
Description(s): A very kind, and personable dragon. It's a rumor among hatchlings that he grants wishes. It's a rumor among the more superstitious dragons that he might be a dream eater.
Items: Yes/no/maybe-so; anything you find appropriate.
Total Payment: 35k + just the tip.
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Up front - PREPARE YOUR INBOX.
Notes: I am addicted to your writing. It's an issue in my life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19