Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sirrush's Lore Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@sirrush88
User Name/ ID: AnnatheHank402771
Package: Flash Fiction
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Boprat 43440064
Description(s): So Boprat is the explorer of my clan but he's super forgetful. I'm out collecting his stories for him. I have a post about it here, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2585732 But I'm basically just looking for what cool stories people can come up with for him.
Total Payment: 10kt, if I'm correct
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Upfront
@sirrush88
User Name/ ID: AnnatheHank402771
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Boprat 43440064
Description(s): So Boprat is the explorer of my clan but he's super forgetful. I'm out collecting his stories for him. I have a post about it here, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2585732 But I'm basically just looking for what cool stories people can come up with for him.
Total Payment: 10kt, if I'm correct
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Upfront
Iy0MwDQ.pngr7UBUjQ.png
@AnnatheHank Sounds good! I'll start right away.
@AnnatheHank Sounds good! I'll start right away.
Lore shop closed for good :(
All orders are complete!
All orders are complete!
@sirrush88 This guy already has a bio but more character building can never hurt :D

User Name/ ID: Drachenschwinge/28403
Add-ons -
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Tartaros/16834044
Description(s): Feel free to read his bio ^^ Basically he's a real madman since he fell into a radioactive pond as a child. The skull he's carrying around is his "best friend".
Formatting: -
Total Payment: 10k
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Can do upfront
Notes: Nothing I can think of right now :)
@sirrush88 This guy already has a bio but more character building can never hurt :D

User Name/ ID: Drachenschwinge/28403
Add-ons -
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Tartaros/16834044
Description(s): Feel free to read his bio ^^ Basically he's a real madman since he fell into a radioactive pond as a child. The skull he's carrying around is his "best friend".
Formatting: -
Total Payment: 10k
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Can do upfront
Notes: Nothing I can think of right now :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

Thank you! I'm out and about right now, but I can get this going for you as soon as I get home.
@Drachenschwinge

Thank you! I'm out and about right now, but I can get this going for you as soon as I get home.
@Sirrush88 I'll send payment over now then, take your time ^^
@Sirrush88 I'll send payment over now then, take your time ^^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

All orders complete!
All orders complete!
@sirrush88 Would you mind if I ordered a bio from you right now? So while you were gone I felt a bit creative and thought I should think about my loreless dragons and maybe write down some quick lore ideas...it escalated xD [b]User Name/ ID: [/b] Drachenschwinge [b]Package:[/b] Well, I went a little crazy with the details so I guess a Premium Bio? >-> [b]Add-ons[/b] - [b]Dragon(s) Name and ID: [/b] Ashtryel/43389855 [b]Description(s):[/b] This is what I came up with: It's also in her bio. [quote][center]Theme song: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWxs215YBqY]Emblem - Two Steps from Hell[/url][/center] - Very small for an Imperial(~ half the size of an average Imperial adult) making it easier for her to work as an assassin - Can harden her feathers/scales through crystallisation. That way she can use her feather as weapons, similiar to knifes/daggers, flinging them through the air by flapping her wings. Hardened scales give her extra protection but make her more inflexible (depending on how much of her body surface she hardens). In the worst case she can't even walk normally anymore. This crystallisation usually last between 3-12 hours. Afterwars all hardened scales/feathers disintegrate into a fine crystal dust, leaving the formerly transformed parts naked, until new scales have grown. This also causes her to be incapable of flight when she lost too many feathers. That's why she has to be careful with how much she uses this power. (On the other hand this means she doesn't have to carry around any visible weapons which would make her look suspicious) -She usually hides these naked spots with jewelry so her weak spots are not that visible. Sometimes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=3362502]Paimon[/url] helps her with a covering illusion. - she hasn't been a member of the clan for a long time. She originally came to the Ashfall Waste to seek revenge on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=8286750]Miasmis[/url] who supposedly assassinated her loved one on the day her old clan was wiped out. When she was finally being accepted into the clan, after very long, hard training, proving her competence to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=472955]Djin[/url], the clan's wandering recruiter, over and over again, she found out what really happened to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=25693620]her love[/url]. She doesn't seem to remember her or anything from her past though. It's almost unbearable for her to see Rada every day and not being able to properly speak to her, but until this day Ashtryel couldn't find the courage to tell Rada (especially since she seems to be so scared all the time) about their past. She also still doesn't know if it was really Miasmis who lead the attack on her old clan or not but when asked Miasmis usually ignores her and wanders off. For now she will stay and try to restore her love's memories.[/quote] [b]Total Payment[/b]: 80k [b]Up Front or Upon Completion?[/b]: Upfront ^^;; [b]Notes[/b]: I guess a good chunk of her story may make more sense if you also read Rada's bio so I'd recommend that. (Sorry I make you read all of my lore today xD)
@sirrush88 Would you mind if I ordered a bio from you right now?

So while you were gone I felt a bit creative and thought I should think about my loreless dragons and maybe write down some quick lore ideas...it escalated xD
User Name/ ID: Drachenschwinge
Package: Well, I went a little crazy with the details so I guess a Premium Bio? >->
Add-ons -
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Ashtryel/43389855
Description(s): This is what I came up with: It's also in her bio.
Quote:

- Very small for an Imperial(~ half the size of an average Imperial adult) making it easier for her to work as an assassin
- Can harden her feathers/scales through crystallisation. That way she can use her feather as weapons, similiar to knifes/daggers, flinging them through the air by flapping her wings. Hardened scales give her extra protection but make her more inflexible (depending on how much of her body surface she hardens). In the worst case she can't even walk normally anymore. This crystallisation usually last between 3-12 hours. Afterwars all hardened scales/feathers disintegrate into a fine crystal dust, leaving the formerly transformed parts naked, until new scales have grown. This also causes her to be incapable of flight when she lost too many feathers. That's why she has to be careful with how much she uses this power. (On the other hand this means she doesn't have to carry around any visible weapons which would make her look suspicious)
-She usually hides these naked spots with jewelry so her weak spots are not that visible. Sometimes Paimon helps her with a covering illusion.
- she hasn't been a member of the clan for a long time. She originally came to the Ashfall Waste to seek revenge on Miasmis who supposedly assassinated her loved one on the day her old clan was wiped out. When she was finally being accepted into the clan, after very long, hard training, proving her competence to Djin, the clan's wandering recruiter, over and over again, she found out what really happened to her love. She doesn't seem to remember her or anything from her past though. It's almost unbearable for her to see Rada every day and not being able to properly speak to her, but until this day Ashtryel couldn't find the courage to tell Rada (especially since she seems to be so scared all the time) about their past.
She also still doesn't know if it was really Miasmis who lead the attack on her old clan or not but when asked Miasmis usually ignores her and wanders off.
For now she will stay and try to restore her love's memories.
Total Payment: 80k
Up Front or Upon Completion?: Upfront ^^;;
Notes: I guess a good chunk of her story may make more sense if you also read Rada's bio so I'd recommend that. (Sorry I make you read all of my lore today xD)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

Thank you! I really appreciate the repeat business.

I'll be happy to do this for you. I can't start it right now, but I can have it to you soon. And I don't mind reading your lore at all! For someone who's written a novel worth for other people, I really ought to do my own.
@Drachenschwinge

Thank you! I really appreciate the repeat business.

I'll be happy to do this for you. I can't start it right now, but I can have it to you soon. And I don't mind reading your lore at all! For someone who's written a novel worth for other people, I really ought to do my own.
@Sirrush88 No need to hurry ^-^
@Sirrush88 No need to hurry ^-^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19