Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tea Leaf Graphics [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Kell

No worries! And I love it! It looks great :D
@Kell

No worries! And I love it! It looks great :D
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias Okay! The rest are one but I have to wait for photobucket to come back up, then I'll PM you them. So what's left is a bump graphic and your breeding cards I believe :)
@Artorias Okay! The rest are one but I have to wait for photobucket to come back up, then I'll PM you them. So what's left is a bump graphic and your breeding cards I believe :)
jqqIEB3.gif
@Kell

Sounds like a plan to me c: And I think so as well. I'm really excited to see everything once they're done :D

@Kell

Sounds like a plan to me c: And I think so as well. I'm really excited to see everything once they're done :D

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

Here's a link to the photobucket with all the graphics so far! Let me know if anything is missing or needs changed at all ^^ Cards are up next. Sorry for the wait, a bit busy with family stuff. I appreciate your patience.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/kellFR/library/Hewn

1 banner, 1 small signature, 1 bump, 1 matching affiliate bump, 6 headers, 1 matching signature

@Artorias

Here's a link to the photobucket with all the graphics so far! Let me know if anything is missing or needs changed at all ^^ Cards are up next. Sorry for the wait, a bit busy with family stuff. I appreciate your patience.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/kellFR/library/Hewn

1 banner, 1 small signature, 1 bump, 1 matching affiliate bump, 6 headers, 1 matching signature

jqqIEB3.gif
@Artorias Here is your first card! Let me know if you like the style and any changes you want, and then I'll continue to create the next cards. :)

card1_zpsu4rlm5iq.png
@Artorias Here is your first card! Let me know if you like the style and any changes you want, and then I'll continue to create the next cards. :)

card1_zpsu4rlm5iq.png
jqqIEB3.gif
@Kell

They all look amazing! I love them :D And the breeding card looks wonderful as well~ There's no changes I can think of, it's perfect c:
@Kell

They all look amazing! I love them :D And the breeding card looks wonderful as well~ There's no changes I can think of, it's perfect c:
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Kell

Could you trow me on the general pinglist? owo
@Kell

Could you trow me on the general pinglist? owo
@Kell

do you have a waiting list or pinglist i could be on when a slot opens up?
@Kell

do you have a waiting list or pinglist i could be on when a slot opens up?
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@WolfSoul Sure thing! If you ever need a quick update or card you can just shoot me a message though. :)

@NeonSharpies I'll notify you when a slot opens! Thanks for your interest :)
@WolfSoul Sure thing! If you ever need a quick update or card you can just shoot me a message though. :)

@NeonSharpies I'll notify you when a slot opens! Thanks for your interest :)
jqqIEB3.gif
@Allymunchkin @Xotis @Seek

You may go ahead and fill out the form anytime :)
@Allymunchkin @Xotis @Seek

You may go ahead and fill out the form anytime :)
jqqIEB3.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13