Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Festival Artshop (Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Amanda Surely!
(i will draw him after work though, because its 5 Am here and i need to get ready :D Kinda stress here because german trains dont drive :D )

Btw would you be interested in the Weekend Sketchmania-Livestream? There could be ordered them straight while drawing XD
(Btw is it okay if i skip the fearies? Like, i am not well with drawing humans XD)
@Amanda Surely!
(i will draw him after work though, because its 5 Am here and i need to get ready :D Kinda stress here because german trains dont drive :D )

Btw would you be interested in the Weekend Sketchmania-Livestream? There could be ordered them straight while drawing XD
(Btw is it okay if i skip the fearies? Like, i am not well with drawing humans XD)
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Amanda Hahaha okay :D But i will open them more often, so if you are interested in further incoming ones, just give me a hint!

Thanks. I hope i can even arrive my working place XD (160Miles away from living place. Train is uuuuh... needed?) If i cant reach it, i will care straight away for your commish :D

Nah, only the pixies, or i will display them as non human shaped. then i will draw them :D
(yes 40K !)
@Amanda Hahaha okay :D But i will open them more often, so if you are interested in further incoming ones, just give me a hint!

Thanks. I hope i can even arrive my working place XD (160Miles away from living place. Train is uuuuh... needed?) If i cant reach it, i will care straight away for your commish :D

Nah, only the pixies, or i will display them as non human shaped. then i will draw them :D
(yes 40K !)
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@EmissioDraco Finished him! Tried to give him something aggressive/evil like :D [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c68/f/2015/141/5/2/faulkner__by_rosiarts-d8u79f5.png[/img]
@EmissioDraco

Finished him! Tried to give him something aggressive/evil like :D

faulkner__by_rosiarts-d8u79f5.png
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer *-* thats so amaizing...
thank youuuuu!!! <333
@Traumtaenzer *-* thats so amaizing...
thank youuuuu!!! <333
@xlauren The fact that she is "unnamed" scared me ... i hope the description said the right name XD Hahaha [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/9c67/f/2015/141/3/c/tbd_by_rosiarts-d8u7h5w.png[/img]
@xlauren

The fact that she is "unnamed" scared me ... i hope the description said the right name XD Hahaha

tbd_by_rosiarts-d8u7h5w.png
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@EmissioDraco Welcome :D
@EmissioDraco Welcome :D
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@traumtaenzer

She's absolutely beautiful! :D
The TBD just means To Be Determined - I can't decide on the perfect name for her just yet. Thank you for the incredible art :)
@traumtaenzer

She's absolutely beautiful! :D
The TBD just means To Be Determined - I can't decide on the perfect name for her just yet. Thank you for the incredible art :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
@Amanda
@OriginalCanadian
I'm sorry it took so long, but i will start your Comissions now - consider them to be done inside 1-2 Hours :D
@Amanda
@OriginalCanadian
I'm sorry it took so long, but i will start your Comissions now - consider them to be done inside 1-2 Hours :D
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@Traumtaenzer Your art is lovely! Are you still taking any slots at this time? I'd love one of this dragon if so! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11709055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117091/11709055_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Traumtaenzer Your art is lovely! Are you still taking any slots at this time? I'd love one of this dragon if so!

11709055_350.png
@Jazz Yes, i am taking unlimited slots atm :D
Just send the money over and i will start him :D
(btw currently i am streaming, so you can watch the process if you want)
@Jazz Yes, i am taking unlimited slots atm :D
Just send the money over and i will start him :D
(btw currently i am streaming, so you can watch the process if you want)
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63