Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -[ Freebie Pixel Familiars ]-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Delamire
I was curious as to how you feel about doing more human/humanoid pixels? Your pixels are v cute and I can see the orders are stacking up, and (as far as I can tell) most are of animals? I know you're fairly new to this and man its super time consuming, so I just wanted to know where you stood.
@Delamire
I was curious as to how you feel about doing more human/humanoid pixels? Your pixels are v cute and I can see the orders are stacking up, and (as far as I can tell) most are of animals? I know you're fairly new to this and man its super time consuming, so I just wanted to know where you stood.
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
@Brutality the FR familiars I create from the original artwork so it'll be free once it's available c: I'll put it on the list!

For the noivern, I've never done a flapping animation so I'll most likely send you a simple line animation to approve before I get started if that works for you c:
@Brutality the FR familiars I create from the original artwork so it'll be free once it's available c: I'll put it on the list!

For the noivern, I've never done a flapping animation so I'll most likely send you a simple line animation to approve before I get started if that works for you c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@caelumdeity I've never done a human pixel are before but I'm trying to attempt every order! Let me know what you have in mind and I'd love to give it a shot!
@caelumdeity I've never done a human pixel are before but I'm trying to attempt every order! Let me know what you have in mind and I'd love to give it a shot!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire
Would you be okay with making pixels of OCs and fanart?

Could you ping me when you have an open slot?
@Delamire
Would you be okay with making pixels of OCs and fanart?

Could you ping me when you have an open slot?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere I'm willing to do any order c: I'm not doing slots, just letting people sign up on the list, so if you'd like to be put down just let me know!
@Amphiptere I'm willing to do any order c: I'm not doing slots, just letting people sign up on the list, so if you'd like to be put down just let me know!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire
Ah, I've just been hunting down all the art I can afford for an OC of mine (possibly with his bf) but I was just thinking of him just standing/sitting there (whichever's easier) with a little bouncy heart near his head (optional). And if you'd be up to trying out the pair of them, it'd be more or less the same thing; the two of them either standing together (holding hands?) or sitting together with a lil heart between them (bounciness optional). I'd be willing to pay double for the pair and extra for the work for humans?

Here's some refs you can check out; the brunet is the OC in question, wings can totally be left out because wings are a pain, the blackie is his boyf and I apologize for the lack of good refs for him. 1 2 3 4

It sounds kind of like a tall order, so I'd completely understand if you're not willing to take it right now (you don't have to feel pressured to take it or anything!). And I can totally clarify anything if you have questions. I have the awful habit of being super vague. /)>o<(\

Sorry for the wall of words and thanks for even considering it! o3o
@Delamire
Ah, I've just been hunting down all the art I can afford for an OC of mine (possibly with his bf) but I was just thinking of him just standing/sitting there (whichever's easier) with a little bouncy heart near his head (optional). And if you'd be up to trying out the pair of them, it'd be more or less the same thing; the two of them either standing together (holding hands?) or sitting together with a lil heart between them (bounciness optional). I'd be willing to pay double for the pair and extra for the work for humans?

Here's some refs you can check out; the brunet is the OC in question, wings can totally be left out because wings are a pain, the blackie is his boyf and I apologize for the lack of good refs for him. 1 2 3 4

It sounds kind of like a tall order, so I'd completely understand if you're not willing to take it right now (you don't have to feel pressured to take it or anything!). And I can totally clarify anything if you have questions. I have the awful habit of being super vague. /)>o<(\

Sorry for the wall of words and thanks for even considering it! o3o
+3 FR time
@caelumdeity I'm looking for experience so I definitely want to try it, and hopefully I'll be able to make something great for you!

I probably have some questions for you whenever I get started so I'll ping you then!
@caelumdeity I'm looking for experience so I definitely want to try it, and hopefully I'll be able to make something great for you!

I probably have some questions for you whenever I get started so I'll ping you then!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Alrighty! Thank you :3
@Delamire

Alrighty! Thank you :3
+3 FR time
@Delamire
aaah that's perfect!! how much treasure would that be
@Delamire
aaah that's perfect!! how much treasure would that be
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png