Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -[ Freebie Pixel Familiars ]-
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Delamire

Hello! I'm wondering how are the pixels coming along o:
I can't remember if I paid you for them yet or not.
@Delamire

Hello! I'm wondering how are the pixels coming along o:
I can't remember if I paid you for them yet or not.
@Delamire

hello, good person, i am wondering if pixel commissions are still possible, or if you are currently too busy.
@Delamire

hello, good person, i am wondering if pixel commissions are still possible, or if you are currently too busy.
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
ohh nice pixels!! curious; how willing would you be to make a large pixel of a wildclaw I have? ; w;
ohh nice pixels!! curious; how willing would you be to make a large pixel of a wildclaw I have? ; w;
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Delamire
These are amazing~!!!!
I absolutely love the shading and aaaaaaaahhhhh pixels @hazeledpoppy
@Delamire
These are amazing~!!!!
I absolutely love the shading and aaaaaaaahhhhh pixels @hazeledpoppy
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Thestoneofdoom @ Sacnite @Brutality @Smoothy @Amphiptere @Bhelryss @Irefe @Frauzis @Zoralth @SweetEkk0 @gyroids

Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed, I've been too busy with real life obligations to complete my pixel commissions. I'm sorry for biting off more than I could chew and I hope you will understand.
This thread will remain up for future updates to the freebie section so if you put in a familiar request it will eventually get done.
If you would like to remain on a pinglist for a reopening in the distant future, I can certainly do that!

@Laveidem @haikwoshevo - you both pre-paid so please message me with the amount I owe you!
@Thestoneofdoom @ Sacnite @Brutality @Smoothy @Amphiptere @Bhelryss @Irefe @Frauzis @Zoralth @SweetEkk0 @gyroids

Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed, I've been too busy with real life obligations to complete my pixel commissions. I'm sorry for biting off more than I could chew and I hope you will understand.
This thread will remain up for future updates to the freebie section so if you put in a familiar request it will eventually get done.
If you would like to remain on a pinglist for a reopening in the distant future, I can certainly do that!

@Laveidem @haikwoshevo - you both pre-paid so please message me with the amount I owe you!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire
It's alright, I understand and thank you for the heads up.
@Delamire
It's alright, I understand and thank you for the heads up.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Delamire

I have absolutely no idea how much I paid you and even less desire to go through my messages looking for an amount. ^^" Please don't worry about it.

I hope your RL calms down enough that you feel comfortable spending time playing silly dragon games again. :)
@Delamire

I have absolutely no idea how much I paid you and even less desire to go through my messages looking for an amount. ^^" Please don't worry about it.

I hope your RL calms down enough that you feel comfortable spending time playing silly dragon games again. :)
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@Delamire
I'd like to be kept on the pinglist for later!!
@Delamire
I'd like to be kept on the pinglist for later!!
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Delamire
Perfectly fine here, don't worry about it~ Best of luck with RL, and do keep me on the pinglist :>
@Delamire
Perfectly fine here, don't worry about it~ Best of luck with RL, and do keep me on the pinglist :>
tumblr_inline_nsthqncyX91s23g03_540.png tXKbExw.png
Your pixel fams are SO good... If the tutorials you mention made you such a pixel master, I would love to take a look at them, too:)
It would be lovely if you also made a Runic Bat or Cadinal Hippogriff and added me to your general pinglist
Your pixel fams are SO good... If the tutorials you mention made you such a pixel master, I would love to take a look at them, too:)
It would be lovely if you also made a Runic Bat or Cadinal Hippogriff and added me to your general pinglist
I left this game my dudes! glhf
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19