Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -[ Freebie Pixel Familiars ]-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@quietclone I believe so! I'll get you an outline and you can tell me what you think before I keep going c:
@quietclone I believe so! I'll get you an outline and you can tell me what you think before I keep going c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@Lexreon No problem with spiders c:
@Lexreon No problem with spiders c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire Excellent, thank you so much! ^^
@Delamire Excellent, thank you so much! ^^
@dealmire Alright can I get 3 little ones please ^^

Vion
Lia
Anna
@dealmire Alright can I get 3 little ones please ^^

Vion
Lia
Anna
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@Delamire
Awesome! Do you think you could maybe make a Coppercoil and Black Iron creeper? Also maybe Bold Jumping Spider, Diving Aranea, Yellow Jumper and Jumping Spider?
@Delamire
Awesome! Do you think you could maybe make a Coppercoil and Black Iron creeper? Also maybe Bold Jumping Spider, Diving Aranea, Yellow Jumper and Jumping Spider?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Hitsugaya sounds good!
@Hitsugaya sounds good!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Lexreon Sure! The familiars are free (and will be available to all) so you'll only pay for the last 4 spiders c:
@Lexreon Sure! The familiars are free (and will be available to all) so you'll only pay for the last 4 spiders c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@quietclone The bouncing didn't looks so good.... would this work for you instead? If so I'll go ahead and finish it c: [img]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah205/Delamire/Flightrising%20Art/Pixel%20art/snail_zpsxjvvmelm.gif[/img]
@quietclone The bouncing didn't looks so good.... would this work for you instead? If so I'll go ahead and finish it c:

snail_zpsxjvvmelm.gif
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire That's perfect! :]
@Delamire That's perfect! :]
@Delamire
Awesome! Would you like me to pay now or later?
@Delamire
Awesome! Would you like me to pay now or later?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19