Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed.
@MiyukiKazuya

Here!
@MiyukiKazuya

Here!
@Rexi Ahh, she's amazing, thank you so much!!
@Rexi Ahh, she's amazing, thank you so much!!
@Rexi Hello~ I would love to commission you! Your art is gorgeous *.* Do you think I could get a headshot of this lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13142254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131423/13142254_350.png[/img] [/url] The only important piece of apparel on her is the crimson fillet, because the stone looks like she has a third eye and it's part of her character ^^ All the other apparel, you can ignore~ And you're totally free to have fun with the pose and expression. Tell me if that's ok with you and I'll send payment right away!
@Rexi

Hello~ I would love to commission you! Your art is gorgeous *.*

Do you think I could get a headshot of this lady?

13142254_350.png

The only important piece of apparel on her is the crimson fillet, because the stone looks like she has a third eye and it's part of her character ^^ All the other apparel, you can ignore~ And you're totally free to have fun with the pose and expression.

Tell me if that's ok with you and I'll send payment right away!
@Highlander66

Oh, I love drawing Spirals. :D I can include the rose and fillet. Would you like me to draw an actual third eye, or just the fillet?

That would be 300k. :)
@Highlander66

Oh, I love drawing Spirals. :D I can include the rose and fillet. Would you like me to draw an actual third eye, or just the fillet?

That would be 300k. :)
@Rexi

Ooh, well if you could do an actual third eye, that'd be the best! *0* The fillet was the best in-game way I found to show she has a third eye. Having it be an actual eye in the drawing would be amazing, thanks~ ^_^ And thanks for including the rose too! Sound perfect to me. Sending payment right away! I'm so excited to see the final result~~
@Rexi

Ooh, well if you could do an actual third eye, that'd be the best! *0* The fillet was the best in-game way I found to show she has a third eye. Having it be an actual eye in the drawing would be amazing, thanks~ ^_^ And thanks for including the rose too! Sound perfect to me. Sending payment right away! I'm so excited to see the final result~~
@Highlander66

Sure! I'll put you in the slot and get started ASAP. Thanks!
@Highlander66

Sure! I'll put you in the slot and get started ASAP. Thanks!
@Highlander66

Here!
@Highlander66

Here!
@Rexi

Woah! It's amazing! *o* Gorgeous piece, Shelter's so expressive in it~ Amazing job~~
No worries at all about the time, I completely understand ^_^
@Rexi

Woah! It's amazing! *o* Gorgeous piece, Shelter's so expressive in it~ Amazing job~~
No worries at all about the time, I completely understand ^_^
@Highlander66

Thank you so much! :) I'm very happy you like it.
@Highlander66

Thank you so much! :) I'm very happy you like it.
@Rexi

Love it!! ^__^ Thank you very much~~
@Rexi

Love it!! ^__^ Thank you very much~~