Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Rexi Thank you so much! =D
@Rexi Thank you so much! =D
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@Rexi How much would it be for a headshot of my baby Illusion? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10641125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106412/10641125_350.png[/img] [/url] Price in both gems and treasure would be amazing ;u;
@Rexi How much would it be for a headshot of my baby Illusion?

10641125_350.png

Price in both gems and treasure would be amazing ;u;
arP4i2I.png
bYt72YT.png
optH9Kd.png
UuKod4C.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ani_bw-S_012_m.gif
@spaceyMage

300k or 600 gems. I will not include the accent or apparel unless you want to pay more.
@spaceyMage

300k or 600 gems. I will not include the accent or apparel unless you want to pay more.
@Rexi

Without the accent and apparel is fine! I have the gems now, if you'd like me to send them!
@Rexi

Without the accent and apparel is fine! I have the gems now, if you'd like me to send them!
arP4i2I.png
bYt72YT.png
optH9Kd.png
UuKod4C.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ani_bw-S_012_m.gif
@spaceyMage

Sounds good! I'll put you in the slot. c:
@spaceyMage

Sounds good! I'll put you in the slot. c:
@Rexi Hello! I feel like I may have contacted you before ??? (Why is that tribal derg so familiar...)

Would you be interested in trying a tribal style of this dragon?

By Brightcat | By Myuu | By Myuu | By Grypwolf | By Grypwolf | By Baneful | Head Ref | Second head ref | By Matryoshka | By AlbinoSilver

The frills, as shown in Brightcat's ref, can be mixed and matched as you feel necessary to keep the art clean. :3
@Rexi Hello! I feel like I may have contacted you before ??? (Why is that tribal derg so familiar...)

Would you be interested in trying a tribal style of this dragon?

By Brightcat | By Myuu | By Myuu | By Grypwolf | By Grypwolf | By Baneful | Head Ref | Second head ref | By Matryoshka | By AlbinoSilver

The frills, as shown in Brightcat's ref, can be mixed and matched as you feel necessary to keep the art clean. :3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

So does he have facial frills, neck and shoulder frills, his wings, and tail frills?
@Kitto

So does he have facial frills, neck and shoulder frills, his wings, and tail frills?
@Rexi He does, but if any of them make the drawing too complex in Tribal, you can simply take them out and act like they don't exist. XD
@Rexi He does, but if any of them make the drawing too complex in Tribal, you can simply take them out and act like they don't exist. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

I can try! c: I suppose the flat price is all right for this, too. -w-
@Kitto

I can try! c: I suppose the flat price is all right for this, too. -w-
@Rexi Your tribal image seems to be broken. I can not see it. >:
@Rexi Your tribal image seems to be broken. I can not see it. >:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12