Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NicNack's Mini Art Sale (Slots Full)
1 2 3 4
@Jazz

Of course, not a problem, I'll add you to the list! :)
@Jazz

Of course, not a problem, I'll add you to the list! :)
@NicNack Awesome! One of this guy. He is a half-demon that has utterly rejected the evil nature that comes with that, and is instead as Lawful Good as they come. A stoic and unshakable Captain of the Royal Guard, he has a very disciplined, military outlook, and keeps his emotions very thoroughly under lock. If we were doing anime archetypes, he would be the silent, mysterious, super capable sort. Additional reference. If you could draw him looking grumpy and unamused in that adorbs chibi style, that would be amazing.

Second request is a bit trickier, since I do not actually have a full body reference to provide. Is this here non-FR dragon. I see you've got some Lion King-esque art, so should you take him on, he shouldn't prove too challenging I think. His body is rather more feline than reptilian, much like a snow leopard in terms of skeletal structure, tho with a longer neck. His paws are much like a snow leopard's as well, big to keep him from sinking in the snow, tho the claws only partially retract. A furred frill runs down his back, and his underbelly, starting under the chin and including a bit on his thighs, is furred as well, with the rest scaled. The long whiskers and his tail end in a fur tuft as well as his 'elbows'. (Like an FR Imperial, and actually Imp back feet are a good reference too, with their big...bigness.) Other headshot reference of my own that may or may not help.

If unclear, his right eye is missing, and there are three long scars across his muzzle on the left. Numerous scars on the rest of the body. Tons of 'em. Like, go nuts. If the question is 'Is there a scar here?' the answer is probably yes. He's been a very bad boy, and gotten in a lot of fights over the years. Wings are leathery, anchored strong at the shoulders rather than running all down the back, with a hooked claw at the highest bend, and are really, really big. Should be as long as he is, tho of course they can be folded. Similar style references. Color is blueish-silver for the scaled part of his body, with lighter white-silver swirls over his wings and scales. Similar to the swirls seen on the wings here. Fur is white. Eye is white. Horns and face plates are silver.

Brief personality/background: 3000+ year old ice dragon. Last of his kind, royalty of dragons in his world. Genocidal but charismatic loon. Responsible for killing off the rest of dragonkind (thus, scars). Tho he did it to save the rest of the world, it left him a little unhinged, with a major hatred of his own kind. Narcissistic in the true sense. Believes himself the pinnacle of perfection, and considers himself, not without reason, a god. Loves and dotes on humans, considers them his 'pets'. (He's the dragon equivalent of a crazy cat lady, basically). Theatrical, generous, friendly, outgoing, and confident at his best; arrogant, dominant, prudish, judgmental, and violently psychopathic at his worst. A seated, looking down the nose smirking-cause-I'm-better-and-prettier-than-you pose and expression would be ideal. A similar pose from a cartoon lion.

Cheese and crackers, I'm sorry that's so long. If you should decide to decline the latter request, or wish for more monies to do it, since it does not come with a full ref, I will complain about neither. Bless you for reading all that. -_-
@NicNack Awesome! One of this guy. He is a half-demon that has utterly rejected the evil nature that comes with that, and is instead as Lawful Good as they come. A stoic and unshakable Captain of the Royal Guard, he has a very disciplined, military outlook, and keeps his emotions very thoroughly under lock. If we were doing anime archetypes, he would be the silent, mysterious, super capable sort. Additional reference. If you could draw him looking grumpy and unamused in that adorbs chibi style, that would be amazing.

Second request is a bit trickier, since I do not actually have a full body reference to provide. Is this here non-FR dragon. I see you've got some Lion King-esque art, so should you take him on, he shouldn't prove too challenging I think. His body is rather more feline than reptilian, much like a snow leopard in terms of skeletal structure, tho with a longer neck. His paws are much like a snow leopard's as well, big to keep him from sinking in the snow, tho the claws only partially retract. A furred frill runs down his back, and his underbelly, starting under the chin and including a bit on his thighs, is furred as well, with the rest scaled. The long whiskers and his tail end in a fur tuft as well as his 'elbows'. (Like an FR Imperial, and actually Imp back feet are a good reference too, with their big...bigness.) Other headshot reference of my own that may or may not help.

If unclear, his right eye is missing, and there are three long scars across his muzzle on the left. Numerous scars on the rest of the body. Tons of 'em. Like, go nuts. If the question is 'Is there a scar here?' the answer is probably yes. He's been a very bad boy, and gotten in a lot of fights over the years. Wings are leathery, anchored strong at the shoulders rather than running all down the back, with a hooked claw at the highest bend, and are really, really big. Should be as long as he is, tho of course they can be folded. Similar style references. Color is blueish-silver for the scaled part of his body, with lighter white-silver swirls over his wings and scales. Similar to the swirls seen on the wings here. Fur is white. Eye is white. Horns and face plates are silver.

Brief personality/background: 3000+ year old ice dragon. Last of his kind, royalty of dragons in his world. Genocidal but charismatic loon. Responsible for killing off the rest of dragonkind (thus, scars). Tho he did it to save the rest of the world, it left him a little unhinged, with a major hatred of his own kind. Narcissistic in the true sense. Believes himself the pinnacle of perfection, and considers himself, not without reason, a god. Loves and dotes on humans, considers them his 'pets'. (He's the dragon equivalent of a crazy cat lady, basically). Theatrical, generous, friendly, outgoing, and confident at his best; arrogant, dominant, prudish, judgmental, and violently psychopathic at his worst. A seated, looking down the nose smirking-cause-I'm-better-and-prettier-than-you pose and expression would be ideal. A similar pose from a cartoon lion.

Cheese and crackers, I'm sorry that's so long. If you should decide to decline the latter request, or wish for more monies to do it, since it does not come with a full ref, I will complain about neither. Bless you for reading all that. -_-
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

Ahh it's fine, I'll happily take both your commissions, thank you for all the details! :)
@Kitari

Ahh it's fine, I'll happily take both your commissions, thank you for all the details! :)
@NicNack Woot! All that and I still forgot to throw in refs to his human form (2) Might help with mannerisms and such. Thanks so much for taking this on! Can't hardly wait!
@NicNack Woot! All that and I still forgot to throw in refs to his human form (2) Might help with mannerisms and such. Thanks so much for taking this on! Can't hardly wait!
hYK4ogH.gif
@NicNack

Hello, could I possibly commission a lineart+base colors for the younger version of my sona in the topic linked ^^ and a separate sketch of the guy in the second links ?~

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1400843

http://i.imgur.com/Eak1f2s.png
http://i.imgur.com/kGgOGNv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YKwGaQF.png
@NicNack

Hello, could I possibly commission a lineart+base colors for the younger version of my sona in the topic linked ^^ and a separate sketch of the guy in the second links ?~

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1400843

http://i.imgur.com/Eak1f2s.png
http://i.imgur.com/kGgOGNv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YKwGaQF.png
@NicNack

Could I get a full shaded piece of my OC, Staz?
@NicNack

Could I get a full shaded piece of my OC, Staz?
@NicNack

I'm interested in getting some anthro art done :D
Let me know if you still have slots available!
@NicNack

I'm interested in getting some anthro art done :D
Let me know if you still have slots available!
VcUZJmC.png
@NicNack Hey could I possibly get a simple shaded of my goofball JazzBerry? [img]http://i.imgur.com/oS5Prhj.jpg[/img]
@NicNack

Hey could I possibly get a simple shaded of my goofball JazzBerry?

oS5Prhj.jpg

@nicnack
Do you still have a slot open? I'd love one! If not, if you have a ping list, I'd love to be added.
@nicnack
Do you still have a slot open? I'd love one! If not, if you have a ping list, I'd love to be added.
@Raseren

Sure thing!
I'll add you to the list.

@DoctorChopper

Of course, I'll add you to the list and start it as soon as I can! :)

@dietuckerdie

Yes I do, just let me know what you'd like!

@Throdien

Not a problem, I'll add you to the list!

@Innisfree

I'm actually just finishing up a slot so as soon as I'm done with that one I'll add you to the list. :)

@Raseren

Sure thing!
I'll add you to the list.

@DoctorChopper

Of course, I'll add you to the list and start it as soon as I can! :)

@dietuckerdie

Yes I do, just let me know what you'd like!

@Throdien

Not a problem, I'll add you to the list!

@Innisfree

I'm actually just finishing up a slot so as soon as I'm done with that one I'll add you to the list. :)

1 2 3 4