Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Paper Lantern Graphics } - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Kotomi Thanks again!
@Kotomi Thanks again!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@skazka

Of course! It was a pleasure helping you! ^^
@skazka

Of course! It was a pleasure helping you! ^^
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@AetherSeer
@TsukiHikari816

The shop has two open slots right now! But please be forewarned, I will be out the country the next week so there may be a delay in deliverance of graphics. However, I aim to finish all orders before I depart.

Thank you and don't forget to ping me your order forms! c:
@AetherSeer
@TsukiHikari816

The shop has two open slots right now! But please be forewarned, I will be out the country the next week so there may be a delay in deliverance of graphics. However, I aim to finish all orders before I depart.

Thank you and don't forget to ping me your order forms! c:
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi

Username & #ID: AetherSeer, 64249
Order Type: Layout
Theme + Colors: Ace Pride Hatchery | Black, White, Mulberry, Grays
Main Title: Five of a Kind | An Asexual Pride Hatchery
Rounded Corners: Yes
Dragons:
Link to Thread: It's....in progress? As in "I hate creating a thread before having the graphics."
Dividers: Rules | For Sale | Breeding Pairs | Sold | Affiliates
Extras: I'd like it to work off of the banner you've already created for me.

Order Type: Icon
Text to be Used: Five of a Kind | An Asexual Pride Hatchery
Shape: Custom
Size: 150 x 120
Dragons: N/A
Extras: Could this be like the pair of cards in the banner?

Can I request breeding cards at a later date, or would you prefer them now?
@Kotomi

Order Type: Layout
Main Title: Five of a Kind | An Asexual Pride Hatchery
Dragons:
Link to Thread: It's....in progress? As in "I hate creating a thread before having the graphics."
Dividers: Rules | For Sale | Breeding Pairs | Sold | Affiliates
Extras: I'd like it to work off of the banner you've already created for me.

Order Type: Icon
Text to be Used: Five of a Kind | An Asexual Pride Hatchery
Shape: Custom
Size: 150 x 120
Dragons: N/A
Extras: Could this be like the pair of cards in the banner?

Can I request breeding cards at a later date, or would you prefer them now?
@kotomi

i'm a little confused but i'll try my best to fill this in!

Username & #ID: Juyoung #147986
Order Type: Regular Signature
Theme + Colors: comic/graphic art style, but still elegant? please choose what you think looks best ^ ^
Text: Juyoung Draws
Links: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1452011Dragons: Links preferred!
Dragons: none needed o:
Extras: if you look at my art shop, please just choose what you think would look best ^ ^ on the other hand, i do like all of your examples. also, would this be free? if not, could you tell me the total?
@kotomi

i'm a little confused but i'll try my best to fill this in!

Username & #ID: Juyoung #147986
Order Type: Regular Signature
Theme + Colors: comic/graphic art style, but still elegant? please choose what you think looks best ^ ^
Text: Juyoung Draws
Links: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1452011Dragons: Links preferred!
Dragons: none needed o:
Extras: if you look at my art shop, please just choose what you think would look best ^ ^ on the other hand, i do like all of your examples. also, would this be free? if not, could you tell me the total?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@AetherSeer

I have you down for the icon. But I'm wary about doing free layouts without the link. I've done it several times before without being given a link and the recipients never even used my graphics. If the creating a thread without graphics bothers you, you can always forgo getting a layout here. ^^

And yes, you can order your breeding cards, I'll just do 10 breeding cards at a time. c: Any more than that and I get extremely frustrated, speaking from experience from having to do 30+ cards at one point.
@AetherSeer

I have you down for the icon. But I'm wary about doing free layouts without the link. I've done it several times before without being given a link and the recipients never even used my graphics. If the creating a thread without graphics bothers you, you can always forgo getting a layout here. ^^

And yes, you can order your breeding cards, I'll just do 10 breeding cards at a time. c: Any more than that and I get extremely frustrated, speaking from experience from having to do 30+ cards at one point.
@Juyoung

I'm sorry dear but the shop is only open for people on the pinglist! I've a lot of catching up to do! ^^;

If you're still interested though, you can add yourself to the pinglist on the first post.
@Juyoung

I'm sorry dear but the shop is only open for people on the pinglist! I've a lot of catching up to do! ^^;

If you're still interested though, you can add yourself to the pinglist on the first post.
@kotomi thanks for telling me! and sorry bout the trouble ^ ^;
@kotomi thanks for telling me! and sorry bout the trouble ^ ^;
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

Of course! And it's not trouble at all. If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
@Juyoung

Of course! And it's not trouble at all. If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
@Kotomi I can promise I'll use it. I'm willing to pay for the layout if that will ease your mind.

In terms of breeding cards, I have five (with a possibly sixth). I'm on a phone atm, so I'll fill out those forms asap.
@Kotomi I can promise I'll use it. I'm willing to pay for the layout if that will ease your mind.

In terms of breeding cards, I have five (with a possibly sixth). I'm on a phone atm, so I'll fill out those forms asap.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48