Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fenix's Gijinka Art [FR slots Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fenix

Totally understandable, Fen! (And thanks FR, I totally didn't need this ping.) I hope your RL situation gets much, much better, and I wish you and your SO all the best in finding a new place.
@Fenix

Totally understandable, Fen! (And thanks FR, I totally didn't need this ping.) I hope your RL situation gets much, much better, and I wish you and your SO all the best in finding a new place.
qAuPklL.png
Sorry for the wait - finally had time to sit down and finish a few commissions. As a thank you for being so patient, everyone got a coloured background.

Posted them to tumblr!

@Niharike
Akeldama is not very amused.

@Sakon
Springtrap is awaiting you here.

@Kitto
Your OC has two pieces because I had a brainfart and thought you ordered the coloured tier.
Coloured sketch
non-coloured sketch
Sorry for the wait - finally had time to sit down and finish a few commissions. As a thank you for being so patient, everyone got a coloured background.

Posted them to tumblr!

@Niharike
Akeldama is not very amused.

@Sakon
Springtrap is awaiting you here.

@Kitto
Your OC has two pieces because I had a brainfart and thought you ordered the coloured tier.
Coloured sketch
non-coloured sketch
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix I love it I love it I LOVE IT XD Sin is pleased.
@Fenix I love it I love it I LOVE IT XD Sin is pleased.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Fenix I like him :O

Please put me on the pinglist for when you open again. ^^ Sorry for the super late response this got lost for a bit....lol
@Fenix I like him :O

Please put me on the pinglist for when you open again. ^^ Sorry for the super late response this got lost for a bit....lol
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@fenix
Could you ping me, when you get free treasure slots?
@fenix
Could you ping me, when you get free treasure slots?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
1 2 3 4 5 6