Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fenix's Gijinka Art [FR slots Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fenix
Name: AnneBonny
Dragon: here
Type of art: Sketch headshot
References: click!
Anything else I should know?: nop, thanks!
@Fenix
Name: AnneBonny
Dragon: here
Type of art: Sketch headshot
References: click!
Anything else I should know?: nop, thanks!
@niharike @AnneBonny

Added you both to a slot each. :)
@niharike @AnneBonny

Added you both to a slot each. :)
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix

OTL couldn't resist, took out a loan from someone for more beautiful dragon art. ;o;

Name: Lucatri
Dragon: Here
Type of art: Colored sketch
References:
'Victoria fits perfectly into the Ice stereotype of a dragon; detached from her emotions, she tends to be out-of-touch with her own lairmates.' I would describe her as stern and unrelenting, a battlemage who strikes down her enemies with barrages of icy weapons.
Anything else I should know? For her accent- could you give her detached sleeves in the fashion of the monarch accent, like this? I dunno if it'll look ok with whatever outfit you have in mind for her. Sorry she's not pre-gijinka'ed!

Edit: I'll be paying in gems again!
@Fenix

OTL couldn't resist, took out a loan from someone for more beautiful dragon art. ;o;

Name: Lucatri
Dragon: Here
Type of art: Colored sketch
References:
'Victoria fits perfectly into the Ice stereotype of a dragon; detached from her emotions, she tends to be out-of-touch with her own lairmates.' I would describe her as stern and unrelenting, a battlemage who strikes down her enemies with barrages of icy weapons.
Anything else I should know? For her accent- could you give her detached sleeves in the fashion of the monarch accent, like this? I dunno if it'll look ok with whatever outfit you have in mind for her. Sorry she's not pre-gijinka'ed!

Edit: I'll be paying in gems again!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri Given I've finished yours, I'll take this one, but you'll be moved to the bottom of the pile. In the future, please wait until all are marked (done) and or cleared from the pile. This is mostly for my own sanity, than anything else.

Are you looking for a half-body this time, or another bust?
@Lucatri Given I've finished yours, I'll take this one, but you'll be moved to the bottom of the pile. In the future, please wait until all are marked (done) and or cleared from the pile. This is mostly for my own sanity, than anything else.

Are you looking for a half-body this time, or another bust?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix

Another bust!

Sure, I understand and sorry about that- feel free to take as much as time as you need. ^^
@Fenix

Another bust!

Sure, I understand and sorry about that- feel free to take as much as time as you need. ^^
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Fenix

Name: Ikusaba.
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21195&tab=dragon&did=832877 This forgetful leader lady, right here.
Type of art: Colored sketch bust, please!
References: I don't have a real pre design for her and I apologize, but--I visualize her in the 16-17 range in human form. Probably with short, very messy light green hair, and very, very dull red eyes; they'd probably look a little pinkish, I'd say. She'd probably have to wear glasses, but don't feel the need to put those on. Clothing wise, weirdly enough, she'd probably wear a suit; either a very dark green one or a black one. ...And yes, more than likely with the scarf. (She can dress nice but that doesn't mean she dresses WELL orz) She'd probably also have really, really pale skin too. (...ngl part of me wants to say she'd be albino.)
Anything else I should know? ...Idk if Tumblr ate my ask, but I'm wondering--would the cost be 100k for this, or would it be 170k? (The combination of the Bust/Headshot and colored sketch.)
@Fenix

Name: Ikusaba.
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21195&tab=dragon&did=832877 This forgetful leader lady, right here.
Type of art: Colored sketch bust, please!
References: I don't have a real pre design for her and I apologize, but--I visualize her in the 16-17 range in human form. Probably with short, very messy light green hair, and very, very dull red eyes; they'd probably look a little pinkish, I'd say. She'd probably have to wear glasses, but don't feel the need to put those on. Clothing wise, weirdly enough, she'd probably wear a suit; either a very dark green one or a black one. ...And yes, more than likely with the scarf. (She can dress nice but that doesn't mean she dresses WELL orz) She'd probably also have really, really pale skin too. (...ngl part of me wants to say she'd be albino.)
Anything else I should know? ...Idk if Tumblr ate my ask, but I'm wondering--would the cost be 100k for this, or would it be 170k? (The combination of the Bust/Headshot and colored sketch.)
qAuPklL.png
@Ikusaba Marked you down. It'll be 100k for the coloured bust sketch.
@Ikusaba Marked you down. It'll be 100k for the coloured bust sketch.

Tn4TEAZ.png
@Fenix Alright! Thank you so much ahead of time! ♥
@Fenix Alright! Thank you so much ahead of time! ♥
qAuPklL.png
@Fenix Is it okay if I claim a Refined colored halfbody slot and fill out the form in a few hours? I'm falling asleep here, heh
@Fenix Is it okay if I claim a Refined colored halfbody slot and fill out the form in a few hours? I'm falling asleep here, heh
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Sure. I'll mark you down for the last slot.
@Xairathan Sure. I'll mark you down for the last slot.

Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6