Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 220 221
@PookaWitch seems like a lot of people have gravitated to my signatures- not that i'm complaining! the designs are all interesting and fun to draw :0c
@PookaWitch seems like a lot of people have gravitated to my signatures- not that i'm complaining! the designs are all interesting and fun to draw :0c
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone

Can you ping me if these are ever open for gems/treasure?
@whalesbone

Can you ping me if these are ever open for gems/treasure?
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@Whalesbone Those siggys are incredibly popular in our Sphinx adoptable forums. ^_^
I'll have to stalk to try and get an open slot. (I love my Rosalynd one!)
@Whalesbone Those siggys are incredibly popular in our Sphinx adoptable forums. ^_^
I'll have to stalk to try and get an open slot. (I love my Rosalynd one!)
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
*pounces and cuddles Pooka*

Whalesbone also has the FV shop. But YAY You found it! <3

Also, THANK YOU AGAIN whalesbone. They last two you made me were FANTASTIC and are MUCH LOVED. <3

ETA: May I snag that slot again? HEHEHE I still have one more gift I need. Then.. Well.. then more XD
*pounces and cuddles Pooka*

Whalesbone also has the FV shop. But YAY You found it! <3

Also, THANK YOU AGAIN whalesbone. They last two you made me were FANTASTIC and are MUCH LOVED. <3

ETA: May I snag that slot again? HEHEHE I still have one more gift I need. Then.. Well.. then more XD
QMAMIdG.png
@toxi i'm glad they liked it! and the slot's all yours :0c
@toxi i'm glad they liked it! and the slot's all yours :0c
hikaru

________
Oh! I see that there are some open. I'd like to grab a slot please for a siggy. ^_^

I'm busy tonight and may not be seen again until tomorrow. But I'll try to get time to send the form/payment tonight. If not it should be early tomorrow, if that's okay.
Oh! I see that there are some open. I'd like to grab a slot please for a siggy. ^_^

I'm busy tonight and may not be seen again until tomorrow. But I'll try to get time to send the form/payment tonight. If not it should be early tomorrow, if that's okay.
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
I’ll snag the last slot if I may? ^^
I’ll snag the last slot if I may? ^^
@PookaWitch @Cameh the slots are all yours!
@PookaWitch @Cameh the slots are all yours!
hikaru

________
stopping buy to say you art is very pretty and that I admire your goal to get the witcher books they are so good I enjoyed them so much!
stopping buy to say you art is very pretty and that I admire your goal to get the witcher books they are so good I enjoyed them so much!
U8QtDKC.png
@whalesbone
Omg- your art is gorgeous! Could you add me to the pinglist?
@whalesbone
Omg- your art is gorgeous! Could you add me to the pinglist?
8604934_YMgPd7ylFgxsWqA.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 220 221