Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97
Hello! If you still have Luminous Halos, I'll do a piece for one of them ^^ I don't have an art shop yet, but here's a bunch of my recent art.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can work out the details :D
Hello! If you still have Luminous Halos, I'll do a piece for one of them ^^ I don't have an art shop yet, but here's a bunch of my recent art.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can work out the details :D
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@SnailMuffin

Hello! If you're still looking for artists, here's my art shop which has my prices, and here's an imgur folder with examples of my humanoid artwork! Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search!
@SnailMuffin

Hello! If you're still looking for artists, here's my art shop which has my prices, and here's an imgur folder with examples of my humanoid artwork! Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
hi my art shop comms are open. check out the signature link! ^.^
hi my art shop comms are open. check out the signature link! ^.^
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
@SnailMuffin Hi! (love your username <3) I am willing to do Art! My art consist of chibi/cute style but i can go a bit spooky mode if needed! (I can do Pixel, Ship art, Human art, a little bit of gore, and so on!) If you are interested <3 Here are some examples, feel free to ping me if interested! I can def show more examples through pms! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/972276972455596112/Errapel_Koifish.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/988351195217289246/Viscount_Wildclaw.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/968987154401341520/Pixel_Art.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/962927513468805150/Kats_Roblox_avatar.png[/img]
@SnailMuffin Hi! (love your username <3) I am willing to do Art! My art consist of chibi/cute style but i can go a bit spooky mode if needed! (I can do Pixel, Ship art, Human art, a little bit of gore, and so on!) If you are interested <3

Here are some examples, feel free to ping me if interested! I can def show more examples through pms!
Errapel_Koifish.png
Viscount_Wildclaw.png
Pixel_Art.jpg
Kats_Roblox_avatar.png
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SnailMuffin

Artshop w/ examples is in my signature! I can send you some more specific references as well, esp. ones with plus-sized characters, colored sketches, acrylic/oil paint, etc! I cannot do gore as I am under 18 :(
@SnailMuffin

Artshop w/ examples is in my signature! I can send you some more specific references as well, esp. ones with plus-sized characters, colored sketches, acrylic/oil paint, etc! I cannot do gore as I am under 18 :(
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
@Snowyy
hiya, i got luminous halos still! sending a pm your way :^]

@DragonJade
ooh, neat art! gonna drop by your shop in a bit! thinking of getting a fullbody piece

@SweetTreatLion
hehe, thank you! :^D
i'd love to get some art from you! we can take details and all that stuff to pm's. also, noticed you got an adopt shop, and i'd like to be added to the general pinglist for that please! :^>
@Snowyy
hiya, i got luminous halos still! sending a pm your way :^]

@DragonJade
ooh, neat art! gonna drop by your shop in a bit! thinking of getting a fullbody piece

@SweetTreatLion
hehe, thank you! :^D
i'd love to get some art from you! we can take details and all that stuff to pm's. also, noticed you got an adopt shop, and i'd like to be added to the general pinglist for that please! :^>
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
my message got yeeted when i tried to quote so lemme redo what i said pff @SnailMuffin Will add you onto the list, yet for now i can defiantly do some drawings for the dragons you have requsted, i need more human examples anyways as im planning on doing an art shop in the future, anyways For price im not too sure but a friend has suggested that headshots should be around 500g, while halfbodies (I draw up to knees) to fullbodies are around 1kg, tho maybe lower, as i stated i dont know what to normally price my art pff. But i can defiently draw all three dragons you have requested here [quote name="SnailMuffin" date="2022-04-14 14:26:35" ] [b]Vardan:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/5346103.vardan-sotelo]Toyhouse Page[/url] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608075/60807466.png[/img] [nextcol] [LIST] [*] they/he, 22 y/o [*] cynical. can see through smoke and mirrors [*] carries around a book detailing magic. usually seen reading it or another book. they like reading. dork [*] would rather read at home than socialize [/LIST] [/columns] [b]Jet:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/5968119.jet]Toyhouse Page[/url] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583673/58367207.png[/img] [nextcol] [LIST] [*] they/them, 21 y/o [*] easy to fluster [*] gets along well with others and sees the good side in almost anyone as long as they aren't complete jerks [*] collects sunglasses, especially silly ones [/LIST] [/columns] [b]Eli:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/1308640.eli-palatna]Toyhouse Page[/url] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464772/46477168.png[/img] [nextcol] [LIST] [*] any pronouns, 24 y/o [*] trust people? haha. as if [*] theater permeates every aspect of their life [*] capable of mimicry to an extent [/LIST] [/columns] [/quote] I am mostly interested in gems, BUT The luminous halo do be catching my eye pff, let me know what you think and ill get started by this week! edit: realized you asked to take it to pms aksdka, sorry its 1 in the morning and my brain tends to fry by then
my message got yeeted when i tried to quote so lemme redo what i said pff

@SnailMuffin Will add you onto the list, yet for now i can defiantly do some drawings for the dragons you have requsted, i need more human examples anyways as im planning on doing an art shop in the future, anyways For price im not too sure but a friend has suggested that headshots should be around 500g, while halfbodies (I draw up to knees) to fullbodies are around 1kg, tho maybe lower, as i stated i dont know what to normally price my art pff. But i can defiently draw all three dragons you have requested here
SnailMuffin wrote on 2022-04-14 14:26:35:
Vardan:
Toyhouse Page
60807466.png
  • they/he, 22 y/o
  • cynical. can see through smoke and mirrors
  • carries around a book detailing magic. usually seen reading it or another book. they like reading. dork
  • would rather read at home than socialize

Jet:
Toyhouse Page
58367207.png
  • they/them, 21 y/o
  • easy to fluster
  • gets along well with others and sees the good side in almost anyone as long as they aren't complete jerks
  • collects sunglasses, especially silly ones

Eli:
Toyhouse Page
46477168.png
  • any pronouns, 24 y/o
  • trust people? haha. as if
  • theater permeates every aspect of their life
  • capable of mimicry to an extent

I am mostly interested in gems, BUT The luminous halo do be catching my eye pff, let me know what you think and ill get started by this week!

edit: realized you asked to take it to pms aksdka, sorry its 1 in the morning and my brain tends to fry by then
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SnailMuffin Hello there! I hope I'm not too late for this ;v;

I have an art shop with some of my usual art style below! I have a variety of styles, both drawing and coloring, so if there's a style you'd like to see that isn't featured in that forum post I can PM some additional examples.
@SnailMuffin Hello there! I hope I'm not too late for this ;v;

I have an art shop with some of my usual art style below! I have a variety of styles, both drawing and coloring, so if there's a style you'd like to see that isn't featured in that forum post I can PM some additional examples.
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
@davolish
ACK pardon the super late reply, i keep forgetting to do so orz

hello hello, it's not too late! i'm always looking lolol

i'm definitely interested in getting art from you, if the shop's still open. though i have one question: any types of characters you have a preference drawing (personality, physique, etc.)? 'cause i got a bunch ahah
@davolish
ACK pardon the super late reply, i keep forgetting to do so orz

hello hello, it's not too late! i'm always looking lolol

i'm definitely interested in getting art from you, if the shop's still open. though i have one question: any types of characters you have a preference drawing (personality, physique, etc.)? 'cause i got a bunch ahah
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin No worries, I understand the feeling! ;v;

That's great to hear! My shop is always open~ I do like me some older men with a few loose screws haha, but I am able to draw any body physique as well as depict any kind of personality! It's no concern for me, in other words. :)
@SnailMuffin No worries, I understand the feeling! ;v;

That's great to hear! My shop is always open~ I do like me some older men with a few loose screws haha, but I am able to draw any body physique as well as depict any kind of personality! It's no concern for me, in other words. :)
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97