Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | KATE Live Draws!Requests *Offline*
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@KATEmonstr;

ROLLS IN. ALRIGHT. On the topic of transformers;
Talon [ 1 ] [ 2 ] - Which form is your choice, unless you specifically want me to decide.
She does have a blog here, but it's extremely inactive; and the bios are old.

While she looks like a Predacon, it is not quite sure whether she is one. Basically, she remembers absolutely nothing - however, her mannerisms are both polite and temperamental. She holds herself as an ancient warrior would; a war leader with a lot of pride, but also frequently assumes a more submissive stance as to not insult / provoke anyone currently.

I made her in a way that would allow me to learn things about the Transformers universe through her, but I do say that she was / is in fact a skilled fighter - and not a nice one; she was strict and valued the result above the cost, depending on the severity. Willing to make sacrifices. As she has forgotten even her own personality, this is not clear; but she still shows sign of this - in an RP she once almost ripped of Cyclonus's arm with her tail's blade because he touched her wing; a simple reflex of hers.

Unless you want to go with a ****** off or prideful warrior, anything nervous / confused works. She does always keep that weapon close in her bipedal mode. And in either mode she is known to have those wings wrap around her sometimes - for protection or simply because she is scared / unwell.

I'm leaving gems &&. eye information out because I assume you won't be coloring it.
@KATEmonstr;

ROLLS IN. ALRIGHT. On the topic of transformers;
Talon [ 1 ] [ 2 ] - Which form is your choice, unless you specifically want me to decide.
She does have a blog here, but it's extremely inactive; and the bios are old.

While she looks like a Predacon, it is not quite sure whether she is one. Basically, she remembers absolutely nothing - however, her mannerisms are both polite and temperamental. She holds herself as an ancient warrior would; a war leader with a lot of pride, but also frequently assumes a more submissive stance as to not insult / provoke anyone currently.

I made her in a way that would allow me to learn things about the Transformers universe through her, but I do say that she was / is in fact a skilled fighter - and not a nice one; she was strict and valued the result above the cost, depending on the severity. Willing to make sacrifices. As she has forgotten even her own personality, this is not clear; but she still shows sign of this - in an RP she once almost ripped of Cyclonus's arm with her tail's blade because he touched her wing; a simple reflex of hers.

Unless you want to go with a ****** off or prideful warrior, anything nervous / confused works. She does always keep that weapon close in her bipedal mode. And in either mode she is known to have those wings wrap around her sometimes - for protection or simply because she is scared / unwell.

I'm leaving gems &&. eye information out because I assume you won't be coloring it.
UZVTEBc.png
@Inugami WOOP LOOK AT THESE AWESOME DRAGONS

2pt6jja.jpg

119z33o.jpg

5k0cib.jpg

*Put Rom in between just so he can look at Ring with disgust xD
@Inugami WOOP LOOK AT THESE AWESOME DRAGONS

2pt6jja.jpg

119z33o.jpg

5k0cib.jpg

*Put Rom in between just so he can look at Ring with disgust xD
2dtp0mx.jpg
@Kenaeshia What a lovely girl I really hope I did justice to her :>

21mhth4.jpg
@Kenaeshia What a lovely girl I really hope I did justice to her :>

21mhth4.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonst
SNERK! Lookit Rome looking at Ring with such disgust! I love it!
@KATEmonst
SNERK! Lookit Rome looking at Ring with such disgust! I love it!
@KATEmonstr
You know who to draw! BUT HAVE HIS THEME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJ3ZXpserc
@KATEmonstr
You know who to draw! BUT HAVE HIS THEME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJ3ZXpserc
Requests are open! Flood me! :D
Requests are open! Flood me! :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr

Would you be willing to attempt to put this fellow together (if you go for a full body)? ;;

Laharin stash linky
@KATEmonstr

Would you be willing to attempt to put this fellow together (if you go for a full body)? ;;

Laharin stash linky
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska anything for you Ara darlin! :D
@Araaska anything for you Ara darlin! :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr

Ffffs, thank you so much!

There needs to be a hug emote...
@KATEmonstr

Ffffs, thank you so much!

There needs to be a hug emote...
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@KATEmonstr Yesssss I made it this time :D Could I please get a doodle of Derecho [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3854379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38544/3854379_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KATEmonstr

Yesssss I made it this time :D
Could I please get a doodle of Derecho

3854379_350.png

Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28