Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | KATE Live Draws!Requests *Offline*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
14xo2ft.jpg

Welcome to my Live Draw thread!

Here I will post a JoinMe link and anyone who wants to can feel free to watch me draw. I take requests for whatever you'd like, dragons, gijinkas, or other. Don't be afraid to ask. If I don't know how I'm willing to try!

Todays JoinMe:

Requests are Pay What You Want. (please pay something tho)

I'll post all finished sketches to the thread after the stream is over. If you'd like to make a request just ping me on here. Don't be afraid to ask for more or less details, certain poses, or additions, but know I'll have control on how detailed I go.

There is a chat feature in JoinMe so I'd love to talk or have others converse while I draw! I only ask for the general rules of respect and niceties! We're all adults right? (or mostly haha)

I would suggest downloading the JoinMe app to watch. It's not a large download and it seems to stream a lot nicer if you watch it through there rather then your web browsers.

Requested Sketches can be cleaned up as Commissions!
PM me for details or Visit my New Shop!

----

Possible Ideas For Later: (Let me know if any of these are of interest to you!)
  • PreStart Request List? (list of people who asked but I couldn't fit in last time)
  • Scheduled Livestreams? Ones that are guaranteed to happen between the usual spontaneous ones?
14xo2ft.jpg

Welcome to my Live Draw thread!

Here I will post a JoinMe link and anyone who wants to can feel free to watch me draw. I take requests for whatever you'd like, dragons, gijinkas, or other. Don't be afraid to ask. If I don't know how I'm willing to try!

Todays JoinMe:

Requests are Pay What You Want. (please pay something tho)

I'll post all finished sketches to the thread after the stream is over. If you'd like to make a request just ping me on here. Don't be afraid to ask for more or less details, certain poses, or additions, but know I'll have control on how detailed I go.

There is a chat feature in JoinMe so I'd love to talk or have others converse while I draw! I only ask for the general rules of respect and niceties! We're all adults right? (or mostly haha)

I would suggest downloading the JoinMe app to watch. It's not a large download and it seems to stream a lot nicer if you watch it through there rather then your web browsers.

Requested Sketches can be cleaned up as Commissions!
PM me for details or Visit my New Shop!

----

Possible Ideas For Later: (Let me know if any of these are of interest to you!)
  • PreStart Request List? (list of people who asked but I couldn't fit in last time)
  • Scheduled Livestreams? Ones that are guaranteed to happen between the usual spontaneous ones?
2dtp0mx.jpg
~Ping List!~
Ask to be added to my Ping List and I'll ping whenever I start a new stream.

@KaidanAlenko , @WillowTree , @Barakitty , @Cliffe , @Haunterhaunter , @Instinct , @Ototo , @Grit , @UrbenJokester , @Sacnite , @earthbot , @Dragakure , @Houndour , @QuickSilvr , @AquaArcs , @Zekkass , @Kenaeshia , @Gaelic , @Inugami ,
~Ping List!~
Ask to be added to my Ping List and I'll ping whenever I start a new stream.

@KaidanAlenko , @WillowTree , @Barakitty , @Cliffe , @Haunterhaunter , @Instinct , @Ototo , @Grit , @UrbenJokester , @Sacnite , @earthbot , @Dragakure , @Houndour , @QuickSilvr , @AquaArcs , @Zekkass , @Kenaeshia , @Gaelic , @Inugami ,
2dtp0mx.jpg
Estimated Stream Time

7/8 7:30 PM EST Going for a long one tonight

Some streams might be longer then others so I'll post an estimate time if I can. This will effect how many requests I take and hopefully let y'all know how long I've been going.
Estimated Stream Time

7/8 7:30 PM EST Going for a long one tonight

Some streams might be longer then others so I'll post an estimate time if I can. This will effect how many requests I take and hopefully let y'all know how long I've been going.
2dtp0mx.jpg
~Examples~
(Click on images to see bigger)

~Sketches~
11uvq5y.jpg 11qs86c.jpg2w7etfm.jpg 2md53zp.jpg
bg36lu.jpg11bm1vt.jpg

~Flat Color~
2rmv38n.jpghurekh.jpg4vikpx.jpg2mc9i8m.jpg

~Full Color/Light BG~
2w58xfa.jpg25ioqwj.jpg2hxuddz.jpg4t9jq8.jpg
~Examples~
(Click on images to see bigger)

~Sketches~
11uvq5y.jpg 11qs86c.jpg2w7etfm.jpg 2md53zp.jpg
bg36lu.jpg11bm1vt.jpg

~Flat Color~
2rmv38n.jpghurekh.jpg4vikpx.jpg2mc9i8m.jpg

~Full Color/Light BG~
2w58xfa.jpg25ioqwj.jpg2hxuddz.jpg4t9jq8.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
@BaraKitty Thank you! I'd be happy to draw this gorgeous dragon! Yer Second in Line ok? :D
@BaraKitty Thank you! I'd be happy to draw this gorgeous dragon! Yer Second in Line ok? :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr Could you draw the dragon in my icon? She is tickle in my Lair, ill send some cash after its done im coming to watch right now!
@KATEmonstr Could you draw the dragon in my icon? She is tickle in my Lair, ill send some cash after its done im coming to watch right now!
@Bobbear What a fun request! Zombie Werewolf yes good!

oqww1z.jpg
@Bobbear What a fun request! Zombie Werewolf yes good!

oqww1z.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
@Barakitty These two are not only gorgeous but adorable too lol they were fun!

fz7rpi.jpg
@Barakitty These two are not only gorgeous but adorable too lol they were fun!

fz7rpi.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr
They're so cute! Thank you! I'll send the cash now :]
@KATEmonstr
They're so cute! Thank you! I'll send the cash now :]
HjZUn7k.gif
@Spottedpuppi What a cutie! Hope you like her!

2drtlxt.jpg
@Spottedpuppi What a cutie! Hope you like her!

2drtlxt.jpg
2dtp0mx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28