Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | doodling robot art shop [gijinka]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@robot I'd love one if you have availability! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3929171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39292/3929171_350.png[/img] [/url] References: Refs in bio. Outfit is up to your interpretation. Can be copies or conglomerations or anything new, as long as the color palette is kept. Expression/demeanor: Mischevious! Reave is a "potion master" who likes to experiment and blow things up. Comments: the final ref has the wrong hair style, it should be the bubble pigtails, not straight tails.
@robot I'd love one if you have availability!

Dragon:
3929171_350.png

References: Refs in bio. Outfit is up to your interpretation. Can be copies or conglomerations or anything new, as long as the color palette is kept.
Expression/demeanor: Mischevious! Reave is a "potion master" who likes to experiment and blow things up.
Comments: the final ref has the wrong hair style, it should be the bubble pigtails, not straight tails.
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@Robot

Pinglist too please~
@Robot

Pinglist too please~
MVxSTuW.jpg
@robot

i'd like to be on your pinglist! c:
@robot

i'd like to be on your pinglist! c:
QIxeDdo.pngcqU2DDg.pngphcaNCP.png
@Robot
I would be super interested in getting a lot, can I get on a ping list or something? :)
@Robot
I would be super interested in getting a lot, can I get on a ping list or something? :)
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@robot
sorry for another ping, but i'd love to be added to your pinglist * v *
your art is wonderful!!
@robot
sorry for another ping, but i'd love to be added to your pinglist * v *
your art is wonderful!!
RyFPYHl.png
@Robot

Sorry for an additional ping, but I'd love to join in on the rest of the pinglist. ^^
@Robot

Sorry for an additional ping, but I'd love to join in on the rest of the pinglist. ^^
-pitches an invisible sign here-
@Robot

pinglist please~
@Robot

pinglist please~
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Robot could I be added to the pinglist as well, please? Your art is so cool!
@Robot could I be added to the pinglist as well, please? Your art is so cool!
VX3c.png
Art by Catscade on Eldemore.com, of one of the amazing species there~
@Robot Ah I'd love to be on your pinglist too!
@Robot Ah I'd love to be on your pinglist too!
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
everyone has been added!
everyone has been added!
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14