Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [1/2 Open] SheepDoll's Workshop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MoonGoddess

haha I'm just shet at the game lolsobs
I'm still bad at using items and everything lel

Haha it's ok, I can't jungle even if my life depended on it. If I ever do have to jungle, I'd pick yi and afk farm lmao

LOL well then I hope if we play together you can carry me lmao |P
I was playing with a group, and because our highest ranked was diamond, the whole team got paired with gold-plats even though we had a level 20 and the rest of us were bronze-silver ranked

Also if anyone's wondering why I'm so slow even with sketching is because I'm busy playing the new Monster Hunter demo lel
@MoonGoddess

haha I'm just shet at the game lolsobs
I'm still bad at using items and everything lel

Haha it's ok, I can't jungle even if my life depended on it. If I ever do have to jungle, I'd pick yi and afk farm lmao

LOL well then I hope if we play together you can carry me lmao |P
I was playing with a group, and because our highest ranked was diamond, the whole team got paired with gold-plats even though we had a level 20 and the rest of us were bronze-silver ranked

Also if anyone's wondering why I'm so slow even with sketching is because I'm busy playing the new Monster Hunter demo lel
vTbxVkh.png
bump!

also @whitesheepy hope you're doing well partner :^) and I'll reply to you in the intro thread I don't want to spam here lmao
bump!

also @whitesheepy hope you're doing well partner :^) and I'll reply to you in the intro thread I don't want to spam here lmao
@ccrescendoll

Doing pretty ok here :^) I think you're doing real great too, from what I'm seeing |P

haha well I find a bit of chat here and there pretty nice :^)
Sure thing!
@ccrescendoll

Doing pretty ok here :^) I think you're doing real great too, from what I'm seeing |P

haha well I find a bit of chat here and there pretty nice :^)
Sure thing!
vTbxVkh.png
@ccrescendoll
Ahh That price is fine, I'll send the half payment now, I have enough treasure stored away to send you the payment all in sweet,sweet treasure c: It wasn't a problem and thank you, I've been waiting to get art from you for a while ;u;
@ccrescendoll
Ahh That price is fine, I'll send the half payment now, I have enough treasure stored away to send you the payment all in sweet,sweet treasure c: It wasn't a problem and thank you, I've been waiting to get art from you for a while ;u;
LKzi7uW.png
@whitesheepy
LOL, me? carry? hah. ;u;
but....even with awful pairups like that, at least you get tons of practice? xDDD
Always wondered though...if you get a group going, can you quit from it any time? or is it that for the season?

eep, i'm spamming aren't i? i guess...consider it bumping? xDD
@whitesheepy
LOL, me? carry? hah. ;u;
but....even with awful pairups like that, at least you get tons of practice? xDDD
Always wondered though...if you get a group going, can you quit from it any time? or is it that for the season?

eep, i'm spamming aren't i? i guess...consider it bumping? xDD
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Haha please, that score would be amazinggggg! :^)
I guess you're right /u\

Yeah you can quit whenever, if you're the leader of it then the next person will be in charge
If you're doing it for season's awards you have to stay in the group till they reach the time limit (like end of season)

Haha, naww, it's just friendly chat! I rather this than endless posts of "bump."
@MoonGoddess

Haha please, that score would be amazinggggg! :^)
I guess you're right /u\

Yeah you can quit whenever, if you're the leader of it then the next person will be in charge
If you're doing it for season's awards you have to stay in the group till they reach the time limit (like end of season)

Haha, naww, it's just friendly chat! I rather this than endless posts of "bump."
vTbxVkh.png
@Kendrell

Payment received! And thank you for giving me the chance to draw your OC c: And question: what expression do you want them to have?
@Kendrell

Payment received! And thank you for giving me the chance to draw your OC c: And question: what expression do you want them to have?
@ccrescendoll
I would love if you could give them a serious or smug expression, thanks c:
@ccrescendoll
I would love if you could give them a serious or smug expression, thanks c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Dragakure
your piece is done! :^0 Sorry if it took a while, even for a sketch |P
http://i.imgur.com/bYVKux6.png

/ramblecauseits2am
I was trying out new SAI brushes, maybe one day I'd find my digital pieces less wonky, because digital painting is pretty fun :0
@Dragakure
your piece is done! :^0 Sorry if it took a while, even for a sketch |P
http://i.imgur.com/bYVKux6.png

/ramblecauseits2am
I was trying out new SAI brushes, maybe one day I'd find my digital pieces less wonky, because digital painting is pretty fun :0
vTbxVkh.png
bump!
bump!
vTbxVkh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11