Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chiyo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@chiyokins
thank you o; I'll send payment right on over//
@chiyokins
thank you o; I'll send payment right on over//
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@chiyokins something like this girl: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/284/9/f/dory_bellona_by_straycreations-d82gjx9.png for a fullbody chibi?
@chiyokins something like this girl: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/284/9/f/dory_bellona_by_straycreations-d82gjx9.png for a fullbody chibi?
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@Dory
Ooo~ What a cutie!
I actually really like to draw Pokemon, so if you chibi commission me it'd probably look kind of like a puppy version of her with wings. Would that work for you?
@Dory
Ooo~ What a cutie!
I actually really like to draw Pokemon, so if you chibi commission me it'd probably look kind of like a puppy version of her with wings. Would that work for you?
FRdragoniconsFRcopy100.png
@chiyokins sounds perfect! Payment before or after?
@chiyokins sounds perfect! Payment before or after?
@Dory It's your choice if you pay all in full now, or half now and half later. :3
@Dory It's your choice if you pay all in full now, or half now and half later. :3
@chiyokins I'll do half and half if ya don't mind ^.^
@chiyokins I'll do half and half if ya don't mind ^.^
I meant to contact you [i]days[/i] ago and tell you how beautiful Dys was. *w* I especially love his wings, hng, so pretty! Thank you so much, and sorry for the delay on that! I've just got one more character from that site, so I hope you don't mind taking him on when you get the chance. @chiyokins I want: Color - Full-body - Character Payment type: Half now, half after Payment total: 80k Character Reference: [url=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/itachi-kunsgirlfriend/Roseryn%20Fiore%20Vayne/TheOnlyBlackUke8_zpsc5303ad4.png][img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/itachi-kunsgirlfriend/Roseryn%20Fiore%20Vayne/dcdaa05b-2253-436b-846f-1306d1d10da6_zpsea3ba905.png[/img][/url] Character Personality: Rose is a noble-born boy with lots of expectations thrust open him. He isn't the most cheerful, but he's ambitious, competitive, impersonal, forceful, thorough, and self-reliant. He's also an insomniac, so doesn't sleep very often. Pose Preference: Either something grumpy or him training with his rapier would be fitting. XD Can finished art be posted here? Yes Age: As with the others, he's young, only 11.
I meant to contact you days ago and tell you how beautiful Dys was. *w* I especially love his wings, hng, so pretty!
Thank you so much, and sorry for the delay on that!
I've just got one more character from that site, so I hope you don't mind taking him on when you get the chance.

@chiyokins
I want: Color - Full-body - Character
Payment type: Half now, half after
Payment total: 80k
Character Reference: dcdaa05b-2253-436b-846f-1306d1d10da6_zpsea3ba905.png
Character Personality: Rose is a noble-born boy with lots of expectations thrust open him. He isn't the most cheerful, but he's ambitious, competitive, impersonal, forceful, thorough, and self-reliant. He's also an insomniac, so doesn't sleep very often.
Pose Preference: Either something grumpy or him training with his rapier would be fitting. XD
Can finished art be posted here? Yes
Such cute art, I'd love a piece, please!

@chiyokins
I want: Full Color - Full-body - Character
Payment type: In full up front. Once you confirm.
Character Reference: Loose reference for hair, eyes, wings etc. here and here but with clothes like this in white and gold and bandages wrapped around his arms and hands. You can also give him a sword if you like.
Character Personality: Shy, submissive, wallflower, quiet, protective, observer.
Pose Preference: Your choice.

Let me know if you need anything else, thank you!
Such cute art, I'd love a piece, please!

@chiyokins
I want: Full Color - Full-body - Character
Payment type: In full up front. Once you confirm.
Character Reference: Loose reference for hair, eyes, wings etc. here and here but with clothes like this in white and gold and bandages wrapped around his arms and hands. You can also give him a sword if you like.
Character Personality: Shy, submissive, wallflower, quiet, protective, observer.
Pose Preference: Your choice.

Let me know if you need anything else, thank you!
@chiyokins
Can I possibly get a clan symbol? I probably have to go design it first. XD
@chiyokins
Can I possibly get a clan symbol? I probably have to go design it first. XD
9SZNdzL.png
@Fluffesu
Yay! I'm so glad you like how he turned out. I have to admit that I am quite proud with how the wings turned out. :3 I have a particular soft spot for the way I drew the hand, though, because it turned out really freaking good. I totally patted myself on the back. hahaha.

OMG! Yet another cute character! I love his curly hair. :3

Now, I noticed he has white spikes on the left side of his body. Am I correct in my assumption that they're only on his left? Are there any places on his body where he specifically doesn't have them? I just want to be sure.

Also, I have a really full queue right now, so it might be a little while before I can finish your drawing. Is that alright? I'll definitely chew out a sketch ASAP, though. x_x
@Fluffesu
Yay! I'm so glad you like how he turned out. I have to admit that I am quite proud with how the wings turned out. :3 I have a particular soft spot for the way I drew the hand, though, because it turned out really freaking good. I totally patted myself on the back. hahaha.

OMG! Yet another cute character! I love his curly hair. :3

Now, I noticed he has white spikes on the left side of his body. Am I correct in my assumption that they're only on his left? Are there any places on his body where he specifically doesn't have them? I just want to be sure.

Also, I have a really full queue right now, so it might be a little while before I can finish your drawing. Is that alright? I'll definitely chew out a sketch ASAP, though. x_x
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18