Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Owlburrow's Art Stand~ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@owlburrow thank you! n_n
@owlburrow thank you! n_n
tRFI5MD.png
@melisande I'm so happy you like it :) I got your tumblr message too! Eeeee! I'll send you the mega file tomorrow morning when I have access to my PC again.
@melisande I'm so happy you like it :) I got your tumblr message too! Eeeee! I'll send you the mega file tomorrow morning when I have access to my PC again.
@razaera I finished your bust today :) I really love your dragon, I enjoyed reading his bio. I hope I got that attractive yet mild expression right! [url=http://dragonburrow.tumblr.com/post/107607372171/a-big-friend-of-the-faeries-painting-of]Here's a link[/url] to view it larger on tumblr. PM me your email address and I'll send you the massive original file to do with what you please :) [img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l136/owlburrow/sirenFR_zps6c600516.jpg[/img] @kitari you're next my dear
@razaera I finished your bust today :) I really love your dragon, I enjoyed reading his bio. I hope I got that attractive yet mild expression right! Here's a link to view it larger on tumblr. PM me your email address and I'll send you the massive original file to do with what you please :)

sirenFR_zps6c600516.jpg

@kitari you're next my dear
@razaera I actually want to tweak the file a little, there's some small things that are bothering me! I'll repost in a few minutes.
@razaera I actually want to tweak the file a little, there's some small things that are bothering me! I'll repost in a few minutes.
@razaera OK i fixed the file! Send me your email address whenever and I'll give you the original :) finally, here's a properly working link to a tumblr file too
@razaera OK i fixed the file! Send me your email address whenever and I'll give you the original :) finally, here's a properly working link to a tumblr file too
@owlburrow Okay, will PM you the address! Would it be possible to get a png file with a transparent background, please? For his biography, y'see. =D Thank you so much - he looks fantasssstic! @___@ I'm terribly pleased!
@owlburrow Okay, will PM you the address! Would it be possible to get a png file with a transparent background, please? For his biography, y'see. =D Thank you so much - he looks fantasssstic! @___@ I'm terribly pleased!
@kitari
@snowwhiterose

I'll be posting your comms both tomorrow afternoon, pacific standard time :) Just wanted to let you know they're coming :)))))
@kitari
@snowwhiterose

I'll be posting your comms both tomorrow afternoon, pacific standard time :) Just wanted to let you know they're coming :)))))
@owlburrow

I'd like to be added to the ping list if that's okay -stares-
@owlburrow

I'd like to be added to the ping list if that's okay -stares-
[buying]
Pokedergs
@celsius no problem at all! :) Im opening again either tomorrow or the next day
@celsius no problem at all! :) Im opening again either tomorrow or the next day
@owlburrow

I see! Not sure if I'll be able to afford so soon, but one of these days I will~
@owlburrow

I see! Not sure if I'll be able to afford so soon, but one of these days I will~
[buying]
Pokedergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45