Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Buying Heaps of Anthro/Furry Art!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Unyko That's totally okay! >u
@Unyko That's totally okay! >u
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose
if you're still looking to buy, here's my deviantart and here is my art shop for prices UvU
@SnowWhiteRose
if you're still looking to buy, here's my deviantart and here is my art shop for prices UvU
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@SnowWhiteRose Okay, so I got a little carried away with this one, so he's much larger than the others. ^.^;;; I can send you the full-res image if you want it. *sheepish* [img]http://unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/snowwhiterose04-sm.jpg[/img]
@SnowWhiteRose Okay, so I got a little carried away with this one, so he's much larger than the others. ^.^;;; I can send you the full-res image if you want it. *sheepish*

snowwhiterose04-sm.jpg
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
[center]@Unyko Oh my goodness he looks absolutely amazing! I just can't even >u< I would love the larger size! I will send the gems over in return Also if your still up to it I would love to get another! [url=http://toyhou.se/21162.olivia-][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/011/d/e/oliviaiconsmall_by_chewynote-d8dki6s.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Unyko Oh my goodness he looks absolutely amazing! I just can't even >u< I would love the larger size! I will send the gems over in return

Also if your still up to it I would love to get another!

oliviaiconsmall_by_chewynote-d8dki6s.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose

I will totally do another! They're still awesome fun to do. ^.^

Also: ...I just realized that some of his hilights moved from his eye to his knee. Good job, me. *facepalm* XD I'll fix that when I get home and reupload for you.
@SnowWhiteRose

I will totally do another! They're still awesome fun to do. ^.^

Also: ...I just realized that some of his hilights moved from his eye to his knee. Good job, me. *facepalm* XD I'll fix that when I get home and reupload for you.
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko XD No worries!
@Unyko XD No worries!
Bump
Bump
@SnowWhiteRose Your characters are all super adorable! I'm working on selling some art right now and my prices and art examples are all right here
@SnowWhiteRose Your characters are all super adorable! I'm working on selling some art right now and my prices and art examples are all right here
@GhostlyScissors Thank you so much for the offer but it isn't example what I am looking for.
@GhostlyScissors Thank you so much for the offer but it isn't example what I am looking for.
@SnowWhiteRose

A drawing like this: (x) would be 70k treasure c:
@SnowWhiteRose

A drawing like this: (x) would be 70k treasure c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13