Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B/T] dragon art [O] gems, EUR/USD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@mus Hmmm... thank you. I'll look into it!
@mus Hmmm... thank you. I'll look into it!
MyfNmKq.png
@mus

Hi! I specialize in dragons in a painterly style. My art shop is linked in my signature if you'd like to check it out. C:
@mus

Hi! I specialize in dragons in a painterly style. My art shop is linked in my signature if you'd like to check it out. C:
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
Not sure which dragons you still need art for, I'd be happy to do art for whichever you'd like!

For examples of my stuff, feel free to check out my art shop or deviant art!

Ignore the prices in my shop, atm I'm just lookin for stuff to draw
Not sure which dragons you still need art for, I'd be happy to do art for whichever you'd like!

For examples of my stuff, feel free to check out my art shop or deviant art!

Ignore the prices in my shop, atm I'm just lookin for stuff to draw
artshop_decal_new_sig_size_smol_cr_o_pp_ped_by_insomniverse-dcqdjwu.png
@Fantastea @Insomnom
Got your shops bookmarked; gotta save up some more but I'll likely be dropping by in the near future c:
@Fantastea @Insomnom
Got your shops bookmarked; gotta save up some more but I'll likely be dropping by in the near future c:
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@mus

Thanks! :D
@mus

Thanks! :D
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@mus
Hey, I do both human and dragon art! My main shop is here, a bit messy since I've been planning to redo it for some time now, and my fest shop where I draw dragons is here! I'm mostly looking for RLC atm, as a heads up
@mus
Hey, I do both human and dragon art! My main shop is here, a bit messy since I've been planning to redo it for some time now, and my fest shop where I draw dragons is here! I'm mostly looking for RLC atm, as a heads up
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@mus
I don't have any gijinka examples, but hopefully my dA will be enough to give you an idea of my skill level ^^'
squiddikin.deviantart.com
I'd be interested in doing the gijinka of Ciiru ^^' If you're interested, PM me & we can work out specifics? I'd take gems as payment, but the price depends on what you'd want done ^^'
@mus
I don't have any gijinka examples, but hopefully my dA will be enough to give you an idea of my skill level ^^'
squiddikin.deviantart.com
I'd be interested in doing the gijinka of Ciiru ^^' If you're interested, PM me & we can work out specifics? I'd take gems as payment, but the price depends on what you'd want done ^^'
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Aehdncl @Dragonett
Lovely art, but not really what I'm looking for atm. Thank you for the offers though! c:
@Aehdncl @Dragonett
Lovely art, but not really what I'm looking for atm. Thank you for the offers though! c:
@mus

Hello! I'd love to draw a gijinka for you, feel free to check out my art shop by clicking the banner below ~~
@mus

Hello! I'd love to draw a gijinka for you, feel free to check out my art shop by clicking the banner below ~~
@Nayuhn
Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass at this time ^^
@Nayuhn
Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass at this time ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11