Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (• v •) dokidoki || CLOSED + POLL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ruori Hm. For that price I'd rather take a chibi of Julia. http://fav.me/d7di61s I can do fullbody with a wolf pelt as partial payment if that's ok?
@Ruori Hm. For that price I'd rather take a chibi of Julia. http://fav.me/d7di61s I can do fullbody with a wolf pelt as partial payment if that's ok?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Ruori
Ohh, that makes me sad. Could I get a gajinka of him then? Your art is so cute. :3
@Ruori
Ohh, that makes me sad. Could I get a gajinka of him then? Your art is so cute. :3
@kiiseki
Ah sure, sorry just got the notification for this.
Do you want me to send payment over now or later?
@kiiseki
Ah sure, sorry just got the notification for this.
Do you want me to send payment over now or later?
@Crysalis You can send full payment up front or send half-payment now and half-payment when I finish! It's up to you! ^ v ^
@Crysalis You can send full payment up front or send half-payment now and half-payment when I finish! It's up to you! ^ v ^
e9f05e59a7.png9ccc6e7da2.png3054555a23.png817bc10fd6.png81d3b0455c.png
@kiiseki
Alrighty~ Went ahead and sent full payment a moment ago, thanks C:
@kiiseki
Alrighty~ Went ahead and sent full payment a moment ago, thanks C:
@Kuroida Sure! Since I have two more commissions to do before yours, I'm going to put you on my list and ping you again when I'm closer to starting yours. n v n

@Hive Sure you can ^ v ^ do you have image references or will you be needing a design?
@Kuroida Sure! Since I have two more commissions to do before yours, I'm going to put you on my list and ping you again when I'm closer to starting yours. n v n

@Hive Sure you can ^ v ^ do you have image references or will you be needing a design?
9ccc6e7da2.pngece6ac9872.png817bc10fd6.png3054555a23.png6e4e0530fe.png
@Ruori Cool thanks a lot! :)
@Ruori Cool thanks a lot! :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@rauri
Just a picture of the dragon, I dont have a design.
@rauri
Just a picture of the dragon, I dont have a design.
@Kiiseki

If you you ever decide to reopen, could you please let me know? I would so love to order some art from you.
@Kiiseki

If you you ever decide to reopen, could you please let me know? I would so love to order some art from you.
madebycaptaincaiti_02.png
@CmdrLeonhart Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist ' w '
@CmdrLeonhart Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist ' w '
e9f05e59a7.png9ccc6e7da2.png3054555a23.png817bc10fd6.png81d3b0455c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7