Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {B} Looking to buy art of dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chichi

Thank you :)
@chichi

Thank you :)
uReWJtJ.png
@Chichi

Okay, I ping you than, when I'm open again, right?
@Chichi

Okay, I ping you than, when I'm open again, right?
PM me for:
- Dragon Breedings/Babys
- Art Commissions (I take Money)

(Kind Inactiv)
@LilaDrache
That would be great hun but I get a lot of pings daily from the gen 1 ping list so PM'ing me will guarante me seeing it. c;
@LilaDrache
That would be great hun but I get a lot of pings daily from the gen 1 ping list so PM'ing me will guarante me seeing it. c;
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo1_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo2_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo3_250.png
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo4_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo5_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo6_250.png
@chichi

Hey there! your dragons are absolutely beautiful and i would love to try to draw Avril for you and I could try your others also.

You can visit my Deviantart here to see more examples of my work

My most favorited styles for dragons would either be...
Lineless headshots
Chibi

I have also started to do these, the dragon would be in the same pose but details of the body will change according to the breed. This one's a wildclaw. I haven't really made a price for these yet as I'm still testing them out

My prices can be discussed, but here's my art shop. for a guide on what I expect to be paid.

Thank you for reading :)
@chichi

Hey there! your dragons are absolutely beautiful and i would love to try to draw Avril for you and I could try your others also.

You can visit my Deviantart here to see more examples of my work

My most favorited styles for dragons would either be...
Lineless headshots
Chibi

I have also started to do these, the dragon would be in the same pose but details of the body will change according to the breed. This one's a wildclaw. I haven't really made a price for these yet as I'm still testing them out

My prices can be discussed, but here's my art shop. for a guide on what I expect to be paid.

Thank you for reading :)

the AAA Accent shop
@Arisoune
Lovely art and style hun but the prices are a bit high for me. ^^"
@Arisoune
Lovely art and style hun but the prices are a bit high for me. ^^"
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo1_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo2_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo3_250.png
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo4_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo5_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo6_250.png
@chichi
Thanks a lot c:. I will probably be dropping my prices again soon because a lot of people seem to say that mine are quite pricey. If/when I do drop the prices, would you like me to ping you?
@chichi
Thanks a lot c:. I will probably be dropping my prices again soon because a lot of people seem to say that mine are quite pricey. If/when I do drop the prices, would you like me to ping you?

the AAA Accent shop
@Arisoune
That would be great hun. Do ping me!
(I just hope I see the ping. I am also on the gen 1 ping list and get lots of pings daily) ^^"
@Arisoune
That would be great hun. Do ping me!
(I just hope I see the ping. I am also on the gen 1 ping list and get lots of pings daily) ^^"
@chichi I will most likely revisit my prices today, I also added the Chubby chibi pieces on there also. I'll ping you there when I've sorted it all out :)
@chichi I will most likely revisit my prices today, I also added the Chubby chibi pieces on there also. I'll ping you there when I've sorted it all out :)

the AAA Accent shop
@Arisoune
Okay hun. c;
@Arisoune
Okay hun. c;
@Chichi; If you would be interested, throwing in my FR thread

You can find examples on every page http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1068696

Prices are listed here as well!
@Chichi; If you would be interested, throwing in my FR thread

You can find examples on every page http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1068696

Prices are listed here as well!
CVFvuiX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9