Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {B} Looking to buy art of dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chichi
Any chance you'd be interested in any of my work? There's a link in my sig to my shop, but my sketchblog is http://fetchthesketch.tumblr.com
@Chichi
Any chance you'd be interested in any of my work? There's a link in my sig to my shop, but my sketchblog is http://fetchthesketch.tumblr.com
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
@Plirius
Love the style you have hun! do you have other examples of clean sketch or messy lines?
*edit
also, do you do chibi dragons or such?

@firiath
Sorry hun but it is not exactly what I am looking for. c;
@Plirius
Love the style you have hun! do you have other examples of clean sketch or messy lines?
*edit
also, do you do chibi dragons or such?

@firiath
Sorry hun but it is not exactly what I am looking for. c;
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo1_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo2_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo3_250.png
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo4_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo5_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo6_250.png
@Chichi
Thanks! :D I do,
Here are some more. :)
The biggest difference would be colour and time. For the messy ones, they are mostly grey, and I pretty much just clean up the lines a lot. The clean ones are black, and done on a whole new layer.
@Chichi
Thanks! :D I do,
Here are some more. :)
The biggest difference would be colour and time. For the messy ones, they are mostly grey, and I pretty much just clean up the lines a lot. The clean ones are black, and done on a whole new layer.
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Chichi

I can draw Gijinkas / modern humans for you.
Either as sketches (200k T each) or as clean lines where you get an additional color palette (400k T each).
Here are some examples:

Sketches: x | x | x

Clean lines: x | x
@Chichi

I can draw Gijinkas / modern humans for you.
Either as sketches (200k T each) or as clean lines where you get an additional color palette (400k T each).
Here are some examples:

Sketches: x | x | x

Clean lines: x | x
Sorry for the late reply huns. Was busy with work and present buying for the family. D:

@Plirius
I will think about it hun. c;

@Kil
Amazing art hun just a bit out of my prize comfort zone. ^^"
Sorry for the late reply huns. Was busy with work and present buying for the family. D:

@Plirius
I will think about it hun. c;

@Kil
Amazing art hun just a bit out of my prize comfort zone. ^^"
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo1_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo2_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo3_250.png
tumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo4_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo5_250.pngtumblr_nch2znejl21ttsgrqo6_250.png
@Chichi
Alright. :]
@Chichi
Alright. :]
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Chichi

That's alright, I hope you'll find some good artists :)
@Chichi

That's alright, I hope you'll find some good artists :)
@chichi I am interested in doing art for you :) example links are on my profile.
@chichi I am interested in doing art for you :) example links are on my profile.
uReWJtJ.png
@Chichi
Check Out my Art (Signature - Shop)
:3
@Chichi
Check Out my Art (Signature - Shop)
:3
PM me for:
- Dragon Breedings/Babys
- Art Commissions (I take Money)

(Kind Inactiv)
@Vinny69
Love the sketch of two dragons cuddling on FA.
That is a nice style! :O

@LilaDrache
Quite interested hun and the prices aren't high. c;
@Vinny69
Love the sketch of two dragons cuddling on FA.
That is a nice style! :O

@LilaDrache
Quite interested hun and the prices aren't high. c;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9