Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Writing Shop ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Disbounded Not a problem at all. Thank you for the update. Best of luck to you for finals
@Disbounded Not a problem at all. Thank you for the update. Best of luck to you for finals
@Alethia
Finals are over this Friday, I should be able to have something for you soon. Again, sorry for the wait!
@Alethia
Finals are over this Friday, I should be able to have something for you soon. Again, sorry for the wait!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Disbounded

Type of writing: Bio

Dragons involved: Rufus

Other details: Black wolf as a familiar (he's trying to match :') ), terribly fond of his balloon, is life partner to Sono and Redghost. He's a bit goofy and playful, gets along with most of the others. No one knows where he came from. He sort of just appeared in to the lair. Doesn't like to talk about his past and gets gloomy when it's mentioned, quickly changes the subject.

Details: Something about his relationship with Redghost and Sono, how he interacts with others.

Style: Not really, though you can use Sono and Redghost's bios as a reference if you like.

Tone: Carefree, light

Other: Can't think of anything at least :)

This look ok?
@Disbounded

Type of writing: Bio

Dragons involved: Rufus

Other details: Black wolf as a familiar (he's trying to match :') ), terribly fond of his balloon, is life partner to Sono and Redghost. He's a bit goofy and playful, gets along with most of the others. No one knows where he came from. He sort of just appeared in to the lair. Doesn't like to talk about his past and gets gloomy when it's mentioned, quickly changes the subject.

Details: Something about his relationship with Redghost and Sono, how he interacts with others.

Style: Not really, though you can use Sono and Redghost's bios as a reference if you like.

Tone: Carefree, light

Other: Can't think of anything at least :)

This look ok?
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Emputti
Yup! As soon as I'm done with Alethia I'll get to working on that
@Emputti
Yup! As soon as I'm done with Alethia I'll get to working on that
@Disbounded Do you think you could do lair review with my lair? I'll be glad to do less than 5 thousand treasure/gold!

EDIT: forgot about the froum ^^"

Type of writing: Lair review
Dragons involved: Mainly my clan leader, Pine. (His bio needs to be updated..)
Other details: Faimillair matching.. Looks.. Etc.
Other: Can you try not to focus on looks? As in equip.
@Disbounded Do you think you could do lair review with my lair? I'll be glad to do less than 5 thousand treasure/gold!

EDIT: forgot about the froum ^^"

Type of writing: Lair review
Dragons involved: Mainly my clan leader, Pine. (His bio needs to be updated..)
Other details: Faimillair matching.. Looks.. Etc.
Other: Can you try not to focus on looks? As in equip.
@sallymay6
Sure thing!
@sallymay6
Sure thing!
@Disbounded
so i lost this thread lmao but finally i found it

Type of writing: short story
DragonsCharacters involved: Clem, Kit, Elizabeth
Other details: If it's not too hard to ask, could it be set in London in the late 1800s? also the sickness clem has has symptoms similar to tuberculosis (mainly the coughing) and i'd probably like that incorporated into it
Details: ?? i mean if you have any questions,,
Style: i'm pretty open; third or first person is fine with me
Tone: dark, i guess lmao
Other: aah if it's hard to get a grip on their personalities, i wrote a thing here with clement and kit
@Disbounded
so i lost this thread lmao but finally i found it

Type of writing: short story
DragonsCharacters involved: Clem, Kit, Elizabeth
Other details: If it's not too hard to ask, could it be set in London in the late 1800s? also the sickness clem has has symptoms similar to tuberculosis (mainly the coughing) and i'd probably like that incorporated into it
Details: ?? i mean if you have any questions,,
Style: i'm pretty open; third or first person is fine with me
Tone: dark, i guess lmao
Other: aah if it's hard to get a grip on their personalities, i wrote a thing here with clement and kit
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep
Awesome, I'll get to that ASAP
@mikareep
Awesome, I'll get to that ASAP
@Disbounded
Alright, cool! would that be 26k?
also, when would i send that?
@Disbounded
Alright, cool! would that be 26k?
also, when would i send that?
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep
After I've complete the writing :3 Being in the middle of college I have a tendency to drop off the grid on occasion, and I don't want you to think I've run off with your treasure.
@mikareep
After I've complete the writing :3 Being in the middle of college I have a tendency to drop off the grid on occasion, and I don't want you to think I've run off with your treasure.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26