Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cool Art by a Yiffer [PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
@coolyiffer

AWESOME thanks!! i'm sorry about your leg, by the way! D: i hope that it's healing up okay!
@coolyiffer

AWESOME thanks!! i'm sorry about your leg, by the way! D: i hope that it's healing up okay!
T5K676v.png
@Grifter
Oh thank you!! It's pretty much completely healed now, I appreciate the thought!
@Grifter
Oh thank you!! It's pretty much completely healed now, I appreciate the thought!
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
It's only been 3 days since I pinged the last group but I don't give a heck I think all of them don't use Flight Rising anymore lmao, have some copypasta from my last ping

What's up everybody!! Sorry for SUCH a long wait, it's okay if you don't want to buy art anymore, I understand! I broke my leg in May and it took me a long time to recover and get back into the groove of things, sorry!
You've got one week to respond if you'd like a slot! Today is December 29, so you have until January 5. If you miss this somehow and still want a slot just PM me and I can work something out with you!

@Kaitii
@CorruptSector
@yonsisac
@SakeLoup
@Hydrosphere
It's only been 3 days since I pinged the last group but I don't give a heck I think all of them don't use Flight Rising anymore lmao, have some copypasta from my last ping

What's up everybody!! Sorry for SUCH a long wait, it's okay if you don't want to buy art anymore, I understand! I broke my leg in May and it took me a long time to recover and get back into the groove of things, sorry!
You've got one week to respond if you'd like a slot! Today is December 29, so you have until January 5. If you miss this somehow and still want a slot just PM me and I can work something out with you!

@Kaitii
@CorruptSector
@yonsisac
@SakeLoup
@Hydrosphere
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer
hey thanks for keeping me on the pinglist even though i was super inactive! i am back and totally interested in your art if you have an opening, id want a fullbody anthro with line shading (and an extra character in the picture, also an anthro) c: id love it if you could get back to me when you open again so we can work something out! thank you!
@coolyiffer
hey thanks for keeping me on the pinglist even though i was super inactive! i am back and totally interested in your art if you have an opening, id want a fullbody anthro with line shading (and an extra character in the picture, also an anthro) c: id love it if you could get back to me when you open again so we can work something out! thank you!
tumblr_nje5c3DJYo1tlw9cco4_500.gif
@littleprince WOA welcome back!! I totally have an opening for you! I actually made a form on the front page to make it easier for everybody involved, so you can fill that out when you're ready!
@littleprince WOA welcome back!! I totally have an opening for you! I actually made a form on the front page to make it easier for everybody involved, so you can fill that out when you're ready!
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer SWEET! alright, is it alright if i give you info for just the first character right now? ill have the rest tonight but you could at least get started i figured c:
Username: littleprince
Commission Type: fullbody line shading anthros (with an additional character), which i think should be 120k with the extra character and special shading? (correct me if I’m wrong!)
Character(s): ALRIGHT as i said i hope you don’t mind but i actually don’t have the second character ready exactly- it’s a friends and they aren’t really part of the online world so they have nothing about him yet, bUT zephyr is ready!! (the other is named zego; if you need a base just to get the pose drawn, hes a fox)
Character Description: Everythings on charahub for Zephyr, and Zego’s is in the works! https://charahub.com/character/753971/Zephyr/public/
Extra: as long as they’re both in the picture I don’t really care about poses lol. probs something that fits their characters slightly- zephyrs a grumpy man and zegos a tricky lil flirt. they dont even need to be interacting in the picture if you dont want- its all up to you tbh. sorry if that makes it hard for you!!
as for specifics, i’d love if you could draw zephyr in his collar and skeleton kigu (basically- u just gotta worry about his paws, tail, head (n neck scruff) and then the body is just sorta a skeleton kigu). IF THERES ANY WAY U COULD MAKE HIS LEGS STILL LIKE. DIGITIGRADE I WOULD LOVE THAT
Post on: anything youd like!! id love for good art of my bbs to be out there.
i will send you a link to zegos charahub when its complete, which should be tonight!! want me to send over payment now? (also, no rush on this- im in no hurry so take ur time friendo)
@coolyiffer SWEET! alright, is it alright if i give you info for just the first character right now? ill have the rest tonight but you could at least get started i figured c:
Username: littleprince
Commission Type: fullbody line shading anthros (with an additional character), which i think should be 120k with the extra character and special shading? (correct me if I’m wrong!)
Character(s): ALRIGHT as i said i hope you don’t mind but i actually don’t have the second character ready exactly- it’s a friends and they aren’t really part of the online world so they have nothing about him yet, bUT zephyr is ready!! (the other is named zego; if you need a base just to get the pose drawn, hes a fox)
Character Description: Everythings on charahub for Zephyr, and Zego’s is in the works! https://charahub.com/character/753971/Zephyr/public/
Extra: as long as they’re both in the picture I don’t really care about poses lol. probs something that fits their characters slightly- zephyrs a grumpy man and zegos a tricky lil flirt. they dont even need to be interacting in the picture if you dont want- its all up to you tbh. sorry if that makes it hard for you!!
as for specifics, i’d love if you could draw zephyr in his collar and skeleton kigu (basically- u just gotta worry about his paws, tail, head (n neck scruff) and then the body is just sorta a skeleton kigu). IF THERES ANY WAY U COULD MAKE HIS LEGS STILL LIKE. DIGITIGRADE I WOULD LOVE THAT
Post on: anything youd like!! id love for good art of my bbs to be out there.
i will send you a link to zegos charahub when its complete, which should be tonight!! want me to send over payment now? (also, no rush on this- im in no hurry so take ur time friendo)
@littleprince

Alllright looks good to me! I'm excited to draw an angel dragon, I've never gotten to before!
It would only be 110k actually! You can send the payment whenever is best for you!
@littleprince

Alllright looks good to me! I'm excited to draw an angel dragon, I've never gotten to before!
It would only be 110k actually! You can send the payment whenever is best for you!
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer
oh NICE!! yeah, thank you so much!! i will send that over and ill have zegos stuff tonight B)
@coolyiffer
oh NICE!! yeah, thank you so much!! i will send that over and ill have zegos stuff tonight B)
Pinging everyone again in case you missed it!! More information on page 51.
I know most of you aren't even online anymore I just wanna make sure haha

@Squeaksie
@dietuckerdie
@PsycheFennecat
@Kaitii
@CorruptSector
@yonsisac
@SakeLoup
@Hydrosphere
Pinging everyone again in case you missed it!! More information on page 51.
I know most of you aren't even online anymore I just wanna make sure haha

@Squeaksie
@dietuckerdie
@PsycheFennecat
@Kaitii
@CorruptSector
@yonsisac
@SakeLoup
@Hydrosphere
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@littleprince Here it is!! Sorry it took a little while, thanks for being patient with me! Tell me if you need me to change anything/resize the image! It looks small here because of the forum resizing [url=http://sta.sh/0lgmec375tt]DA File[/url] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8a81/f/2016/014/0/5/littleprincefr_by_freezy_rat-d9nygv9.png[/img]
@littleprince Here it is!! Sorry it took a little while, thanks for being patient with me!

Tell me if you need me to change anything/resize the image! It looks small here because of the forum resizing
DA File
littleprincefr_by_freezy_rat-d9nygv9.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56