Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cool Art by a Yiffer [PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@sky665
Yeah definitely! They look like a joy to draw together! Do you have any preferences on how they should be interacting/drawn together? And yes that would be the right amount.

@Carissa
They look like cool characters, I would love to draw them! Do you have preferences on whether they should be wearing clothes and if so, what kind? For both of them together with the shading the total would be 110k
@sky665
Yeah definitely! They look like a joy to draw together! Do you have any preferences on how they should be interacting/drawn together? And yes that would be the right amount.

@Carissa
They look like cool characters, I would love to draw them! Do you have preferences on whether they should be wearing clothes and if so, what kind? For both of them together with the shading the total would be 110k
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer
Headshot of this guy? Shaded like the top example ♥
20fp8j8.jpg
99juyf.jpg
@coolyiffer
Headshot of this guy? Shaded like the top example ♥
20fp8j8.jpg
99juyf.jpg
@Amberlee
Sure thing, they look awesome!! Would you like the headshot to include the cape or not?
@Amberlee
Sure thing, they look awesome!! Would you like the headshot to include the cape or not?
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer
Awesome, thank you! :D I'd prefer no clothing if that's alright! And 110k is totally fine.
@coolyiffer
Awesome, thank you! :D I'd prefer no clothing if that's alright! And 110k is totally fine.
uXKiTFm.png
@coolyiffer

With if you can, I don't really mind, so if it doesn't work, it all good.
@coolyiffer

With if you can, I don't really mind, so if it doesn't work, it all good.
@Carissa
Sounds good! I'll get to work on it soon!

@Amberlee
I'll put the cape in then, I really enjoy drawing capes hehe
@Carissa
Sounds good! I'll get to work on it soon!

@Amberlee
I'll put the cape in then, I really enjoy drawing capes hehe
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer ooh darn, looks like all the spots are taken :x

I'll just leave this here in case you're able to open a spot or ping me in the future, though I can pay the full amount upfront :)

Reference pictures -
- I'd like a drawing of this outfit, in any pose you wish and you can simplify the details
- reference for my face haha
@coolyiffer ooh darn, looks like all the spots are taken :x

I'll just leave this here in case you're able to open a spot or ping me in the future, though I can pay the full amount upfront :)

Reference pictures -
- I'd like a drawing of this outfit, in any pose you wish and you can simplify the details
- reference for my face haha
767VVTs.png
@coolyiffer

Nah, anyway you'd like to draw them is fine with me! ouo
@coolyiffer

Nah, anyway you'd like to draw them is fine with me! ouo
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Amberlee
2e64uf9.png

If you need me to change anything/resize the image just tell me! The ending price comes up to 30k treasure.
@Amberlee
2e64uf9.png

If you need me to change anything/resize the image just tell me! The ending price comes up to 30k treasure.
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@Empire
AHH you should have told me that was the style I LOVE drawing those kinds of clothing (not because it's the way I'd like to dress totally not) and it's alright that the slots are full I'm probably going to get a couple done tonight if I can so you can have a slot regardless!
@Empire
AHH you should have told me that was the style I LOVE drawing those kinds of clothing (not because it's the way I'd like to dress totally not) and it's alright that the slots are full I'm probably going to get a couple done tonight if I can so you can have a slot regardless!
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56