Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sync's Sketch Shop - [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Kitto Oh no, options. My worst enemy! I kid, I kid. I'll start brainstorming about which direction to go with, and I'll let you know from there! Since there's no set style/size/whatnot at the moment, nothing's due until we find a direction to go in. Thank you! Your namesake has always been fun to draw. :D

The pelican strikes again.

@Chero Howdy there! Ping listers do get first crack at slots, but after a fair amount of time for them to respond, it is opened up to everyone. I currently have three slots listed, but as long you don't mind waiting (because I'm a slow snail on these things), I'd be happy to put you down for one!

@TheStryder Howdy again! That means a great deal to hear! :D I'd be happy to work on Stryder, and the base bust price should work just fine. No rush on the payment either! I highly doubt I can be done by Friday, and even then, I trust everything will work out fine. Thank you again!
@Kitto Oh no, options. My worst enemy! I kid, I kid. I'll start brainstorming about which direction to go with, and I'll let you know from there! Since there's no set style/size/whatnot at the moment, nothing's due until we find a direction to go in. Thank you! Your namesake has always been fun to draw. :D

The pelican strikes again.

@Chero Howdy there! Ping listers do get first crack at slots, but after a fair amount of time for them to respond, it is opened up to everyone. I currently have three slots listed, but as long you don't mind waiting (because I'm a slow snail on these things), I'd be happy to put you down for one!

@TheStryder Howdy again! That means a great deal to hear! :D I'd be happy to work on Stryder, and the base bust price should work just fine. No rush on the payment either! I highly doubt I can be done by Friday, and even then, I trust everything will work out fine. Thank you again!
@Synchros

Are there any slots left?
@Synchros

Are there any slots left?
If there are still any spaces after the people you pinged, could I be on the list please? If not I would like to be on the ping list for the future, if possible!! :D

Thanks so much!!!

@Synchros
If there are still any spaces after the people you pinged, could I be on the list please? If not I would like to be on the ping list for the future, if possible!! :D

Thanks so much!!!

@Synchros
@Alexandor @CreepyTortilla For this go around at least, I will do away with the three slot limit and take them as they come, unless the queue ends of too long. I will give fair warning, however, that I am the slowest slowpoke that ever did poke, but I will do my best to provide regular updates!
@Alexandor @CreepyTortilla For this go around at least, I will do away with the three slot limit and take them as they come, unless the queue ends of too long. I will give fair warning, however, that I am the slowest slowpoke that ever did poke, but I will do my best to provide regular updates!
@Synchros

So may I order a bust of a human OC? c:
@Synchros

So may I order a bust of a human OC? c:
@Alexandor Sure thing! I've got a form in the first post, so just fill it out and post it, and I'll put you down for a slot!
@Alexandor Sure thing! I've got a form in the first post, so just fill it out and post it, and I'll put you down for a slot!
@Synchros

Username/ID#: Alexandor, ID 334. This is a commission for a friend.
Commission type: Transparent bust.
Preferred pose/expression: Facing the viewer, slight smile.
Character Reference: All of his references are here, his name is Lucas. (in terms of the picture with two characters, he's on the left)
Personality: Driven, determined, willing.
Payment Method: Treasure. 400k, correct? I can pay more due to complexity/+ a tip.
Notes: Please post the commission privately. Character should be wearing a black jacket and red shirt as shown in one of the references. Also, I'd prefer to pay the entire sum up front, because I am forgetful.

If I am absent from FR, you can contact me on tumblr at alex-the-defender.
@Synchros

Username/ID#: Alexandor, ID 334. This is a commission for a friend.
Commission type: Transparent bust.
Preferred pose/expression: Facing the viewer, slight smile.
Character Reference: All of his references are here, his name is Lucas. (in terms of the picture with two characters, he's on the left)
Personality: Driven, determined, willing.
Payment Method: Treasure. 400k, correct? I can pay more due to complexity/+ a tip.
Notes: Please post the commission privately. Character should be wearing a black jacket and red shirt as shown in one of the references. Also, I'd prefer to pay the entire sum up front, because I am forgetful.

If I am absent from FR, you can contact me on tumblr at alex-the-defender.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Username/ID#: CreepyTortilla/128994 Commission Type: Bust with Simple BG Preferred Pose/Expression: It would be cool if he was looking up, with a fairly serious expression. Character Reference: So Klein is the soldier of my clan, and he is a pretty serious warrior. He loves his clanmates though, and will do anything to protect them. Personality: As said, he is serious but secretly caring on the inside. If he loves someone, he loves them very dearly. Payment: Treasure Notes: I am so pumped about this. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8036969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80370/8036969_350.png[/img] [/url] @Synchros :D Also, how much? Cause he has apparel and circuit and stuff like that!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!

Username/ID#: CreepyTortilla/128994
Commission Type: Bust with Simple BG
Preferred Pose/Expression: It would be cool if he was looking up, with a fairly serious expression.
Character Reference: So Klein is the soldier of my clan, and he is a pretty serious warrior. He loves his clanmates though, and will do anything to protect them.
Personality: As said, he is serious but secretly caring on the inside. If he loves someone, he loves them very dearly.
Payment: Treasure
Notes: I am so pumped about this.

8036969_350.png

@Synchros :D

Also, how much? Cause he has apparel and circuit and stuff like that!
@Alexandor @CreepyTortilla Thank you both for submitting them! Everything looks golden, and I've added you down for slots. The base 400k is fine for both of them!
@Alexandor @CreepyTortilla Thank you both for submitting them! Everything looks golden, and I've added you down for slots. The base 400k is fine for both of them!
@Synchros

I would LOVE a slot. I'll edit in my info in a second, just have to decide on what I want...

EDIT: Here you are:

Username/ID#: Chero 2705
Commission type: Bust, half body, or full body? Transparent or simple BG? Bust, Simple Background
Preferred pose/expression: Loopy/Confused/Happy
Character Reference: Coaxtl
Personality: Coaxtl is a starving musician, and other people just can't understand him. Obsessed with finding the deeper meaning of life, he throws himself into pipeflute playing, bemoans other dragons and their artless lives, and eats too much fruit. He's also incredibly talented with his instrument and other dragons are willing to put up with his often difficult personality in order to listen to his music.
Payment Method: Treasure
Notes: Could you make sure to include his adornments (specifically the necklace) and scarf? I'm willing to pay extra.
@Synchros

I would LOVE a slot. I'll edit in my info in a second, just have to decide on what I want...

EDIT: Here you are:

Username/ID#: Chero 2705
Commission type: Bust, half body, or full body? Transparent or simple BG? Bust, Simple Background
Preferred pose/expression: Loopy/Confused/Happy
Character Reference: Coaxtl
Personality: Coaxtl is a starving musician, and other people just can't understand him. Obsessed with finding the deeper meaning of life, he throws himself into pipeflute playing, bemoans other dragons and their artless lives, and eats too much fruit. He's also incredibly talented with his instrument and other dragons are willing to put up with his often difficult personality in order to listen to his music.
Payment Method: Treasure
Notes: Could you make sure to include his adornments (specifically the necklace) and scarf? I'm willing to pay extra.
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21