Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Choctopi Arts {Gijinkas, oc's!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Carrotstick Hopefully a slot is still open. :o Gijinka! [b]Name:[/b] Naira [b]Reference:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TI5B4FW.png[/img] Still working on getting this dragon... [img]http://i.imgur.com/xHGVbPh.png[/img] First and only art I have of her. [b]Personality/Expression:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=rp&id=1229632&p=mb][u]I have a profile for her here[/u]. :o [/url] [b]Colors:[/b] Oranges/reds. Fiery colors. c: [b]Other: [/b] The apparel on her head shown in the reference art isn't necessary. I would prefer the markings on her cheeks to be there and the necklace, but that's about it. c:
@Carrotstick Hopefully a slot is still open. :o

Gijinka!

Name: Naira
Reference:
TI5B4FW.png
Still working on getting this dragon...
xHGVbPh.png
First and only art I have of her.
Personality/Expression: I have a profile for her here. :o
Colors: Oranges/reds. Fiery colors. c:
Other: The apparel on her head shown in the reference art isn't necessary. I would prefer the markings on her cheeks to be there and the necklace, but that's about it. c:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Decay @Amphiptere @Selfishly @Ekanos @flamyfox

Hey guys! Thanks for your interest! I wanted to let you know that, since you asked for multiple characters, I will do them, but not all at once. I'm going to go through in first come first served order and do one drawing per person first, then when every has gotten their drawing, I'll cycle through and draw the 2nd character you asked for. If you asked for three, I'll go through and draw those in order again. I just don't want those who only asked for one character to have to wait forever.

Additionally, you can pay me all at once, or increments :>
@Decay @Amphiptere @Selfishly @Ekanos @flamyfox

Hey guys! Thanks for your interest! I wanted to let you know that, since you asked for multiple characters, I will do them, but not all at once. I'm going to go through in first come first served order and do one drawing per person first, then when every has gotten their drawing, I'll cycle through and draw the 2nd character you asked for. If you asked for three, I'll go through and draw those in order again. I just don't want those who only asked for one character to have to wait forever.

Additionally, you can pay me all at once, or increments :>
@Amphiptere - Yes I will do fan art too! Possibly couple art, depends on what you want me to draw (note that my prices are per character, so it will be 60k for two). Please fill out an order/send payment and we'll be good to go!

@Ryou - Ohh, your dragon is a very pretty boy :> 300kt for a color bust it is! Please be patient with me, since color will take a little longer than a sketch to complete.

@Peachymoo @Igloo @Avarosa- you guys are all good

Once I receive payment, I will put your names on a list and start sketching right away!
@Amphiptere - Yes I will do fan art too! Possibly couple art, depends on what you want me to draw (note that my prices are per character, so it will be 60k for two). Please fill out an order/send payment and we'll be good to go!

@Ryou - Ohh, your dragon is a very pretty boy :> 300kt for a color bust it is! Please be patient with me, since color will take a little longer than a sketch to complete.

@Peachymoo @Igloo @Avarosa- you guys are all good

Once I receive payment, I will put your names on a list and start sketching right away!
@Carrotstick Sent 30kt your way. c:
@Carrotstick Sent 30kt your way. c:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Ryou I just noticed that you had an art thread! Your drawings have so much personality, I love it! Could we do a partial art trade? Like 200kt + a grayscale derg for that colored bust?
@Ryou I just noticed that you had an art thread! Your drawings have so much personality, I love it! Could we do a partial art trade? Like 200kt + a grayscale derg for that colored bust?
@Carrotstick
I din’t care wait for the second round. but can I keep my first one till the second round start and let them be together? I really wish them no to be apart.
@Carrotstick
I din’t care wait for the second round. but can I keep my first one till the second round start and let them be together? I really wish them no to be apart.
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox
Oh, that's right you wanted both characters together. I will draw them together, don't worry. I might be able to fit them into the first round, and if not, I should still be able to finish the drawing before the end of this week :)
@flamyfox
Oh, that's right you wanted both characters together. I will draw them together, don't worry. I might be able to fit them into the first round, and if not, I should still be able to finish the drawing before the end of this week :)
@Carrotstick

Can I be added for a ping? :3
@Carrotstick

Can I be added for a ping? :3
@Thestoneofdoom

Sure :>
@Thestoneofdoom

Sure :>
@Carrotstick

Thank you! :D
@Carrotstick

Thank you! :D