Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ÏŸ Lightning Empire Graphics ÏŸ
@Arkaina Yep, so don't worry about it for now. ;v; You should hear from me soon.
@Arkaina Yep, so don't worry about it for now. ;v; You should hear from me soon.
@Traumlos

Oh neato!

I'll give ya a free bump then :3

(Sorry for the delay, had a power outage in my neighborhood xD)
@Traumlos

Oh neato!

I'll give ya a free bump then :3

(Sorry for the delay, had a power outage in my neighborhood xD)
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@Verdammt @SakuraDryad @Spunkin @Arkaina Hello! Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about these; I'm still adjusting to my new work schedule. To shake off some rust, I'm going to be making new pair graphics for myself, and after that I'll jump right back onto these. c: Thank you for being patient!
@Verdammt @SakuraDryad @Spunkin @Arkaina Hello! Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about these; I'm still adjusting to my new work schedule. To shake off some rust, I'm going to be making new pair graphics for myself, and after that I'll jump right back onto these. c: Thank you for being patient!
@traumlos

Hey, no worries! You take as much time as you need, I know exactly how you feel, considering school started for just about everybody xD

Thanks for the heads up though! :)
@traumlos

Hey, no worries! You take as much time as you need, I know exactly how you feel, considering school started for just about everybody xD

Thanks for the heads up though! :)
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@traumlos

Thanks for the update, you're readjusting comfortably, I'm in no rush on my order..^^
@traumlos

Thanks for the update, you're readjusting comfortably, I'm in no rush on my order..^^
@Blackwingedmedic pinging myself so I can find this later and order stuff
@Blackwingedmedic pinging myself so I can find this later and order stuff
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
Bump :O
Bump :O
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@traumlos
@Tanagwal
Ooh, do you have a slot open for pairs?
@traumlos
@Tanagwal
Ooh, do you have a slot open for pairs?
@traumlos

Can I make more button orders? Same deal with needing art of mine made transparent. I'll pay extra as well uVu
@traumlos

Can I make more button orders? Same deal with needing art of mine made transparent. I'll pay extra as well uVu
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La