Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ÏŸ Lightning Empire Graphics ÏŸ
buttons! @traumlos
size: [standard size is 150x50
background: http://24.media.tumblr.com/291d72f44373e64f747909c5470042cf/tumblr_mkdftboI0B1rzqwpyo1_250.png
text: smoke & mirrors
font: any sans serif
rounded corners?: yes please
buttons! @traumlos
size: [standard size is 150x50
background: http://24.media.tumblr.com/291d72f44373e64f747909c5470042cf/tumblr_mkdftboI0B1rzqwpyo1_250.png
text: smoke & mirrors
font: any sans serif
rounded corners?: yes please
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
signatures! @traumlos
size: any
background: Clicky
text: "Feel the chill down your spine. "
font: N/A
rounded corners?: Yes
special requests: Nope
signatures! @traumlos
size: any
background: Clicky
text: "Feel the chill down your spine. "
font: N/A
special requests: Nope
@Zekaryu Here you go! Hope you like it. c: It was a little tough to find a good background image since your Coatl is very dark, but I tried;; [img]http://i.imgur.com/9thr4z9.png[/img] @Spunkin @Verdammt If one of you bumps my raffle thread, you can get the sig you ordered for free. ;v; Otherwise I'll happily take treasure.
@Zekaryu Here you go! Hope you like it. c: It was a little tough to find a good background image since your Coatl is very dark, but I tried;;

9thr4z9.png

@Spunkin @Verdammt If one of you bumps my raffle thread, you can get the sig you ordered for free. ;v; Otherwise I'll happily take treasure.
@traumlos

Hi!...First time ordering stuff like this so I'm surry in advance if I fill out anything incorrectly, but I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions first about the Breeding cards you make, Specifically the first Sample...

1: if I don't choose my own backgrounds/can't decide on one but still want one, does it cost extra if you were to choose it..?

2: Can I have two different Fonts? Specifically, one for just the names, then another for the extra details like genes and stuff..?
@traumlos

Hi!...First time ordering stuff like this so I'm surry in advance if I fill out anything incorrectly, but I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions first about the Breeding cards you make, Specifically the first Sample...

1: if I don't choose my own backgrounds/can't decide on one but still want one, does it cost extra if you were to choose it..?

2: Can I have two different Fonts? Specifically, one for just the names, then another for the extra details like genes and stuff..?
@Arkaina Hey there! ;v; It doesn't cost extra for me to pick a background for you, so long as you specify what you want so I know what to look for. And yes, you may absolutely have two different fonts! Just let me know which ones you want, and where.
@Arkaina Hey there! ;v; It doesn't cost extra for me to pick a background for you, so long as you specify what you want so I know what to look for. And yes, you may absolutely have two different fonts! Just let me know which ones you want, and where.
@traumlos

Alright, here it goes!...I hope I get this all proper... c:

pairings!
size:
background: I'd like backgrounds, but can't decide, I'd like all of them to be color co-ordinated to an extent and have a darker vibe than light if that makes sense...^^'
text: Like your first Sample shows, I'd like to have both my Dragons' names at the top, then the genes/ gene categories at the bottom between the color outcomes..
font: 'Make Juice' for the Dragons' names ((1st page of Modern Gothic)), and Chiller, if available, for the details...if Chiller isn't available, then 'Nightmare' will work too ((1st page of Fancy Horror))
special requests: Red..I like red Font... I am from Plague afterall...^^'

pair 1 : Sparta and Utatai
pair 2 : Zero and Citadel
pair 3 : Egregori and Undine
Pair 4 : Zophiel and Four

Did I do it right..? if I did, how much does that total up to..?
@traumlos

Alright, here it goes!...I hope I get this all proper... c:

pairings!
size:
background: I'd like backgrounds, but can't decide, I'd like all of them to be color co-ordinated to an extent and have a darker vibe than light if that makes sense...^^'
text: Like your first Sample shows, I'd like to have both my Dragons' names at the top, then the genes/ gene categories at the bottom between the color outcomes..
font: 'Make Juice' for the Dragons' names ((1st page of Modern Gothic)), and Chiller, if available, for the details...if Chiller isn't available, then 'Nightmare' will work too ((1st page of Fancy Horror))
special requests: Red..I like red Font... I am from Plague afterall...^^'

pair 1 : Sparta and Utatai
pair 2 : Zero and Citadel
pair 3 : Egregori and Undine
Pair 4 : Zophiel and Four

Did I do it right..? if I did, how much does that total up to..?
@Arkaina Looks good to me! I have a few more orders to fill before I get to yours (thanks for reminding me indirectly, ahaha), but I'll add you to the list. ;v;
@Arkaina Looks good to me! I have a few more orders to fill before I get to yours (thanks for reminding me indirectly, ahaha), but I'll add you to the list. ;v;
@traumlos

Thank you so Much, I look forward to seein' them!...^^
@traumlos

Thank you so Much, I look forward to seein' them!...^^
@Arkaina OH OOPS I forgot to tell you how much the total was, sorry about that! It's 5k + 3k for each additional, so that's 14k total. ;v;
@Arkaina OH OOPS I forgot to tell you how much the total was, sorry about that! It's 5k + 3k for each additional, so that's 14k total. ;v;
@traumlos

Oki!..Thank you for clarifying...That won't be a problem at all..^^
so I send you the monies after you're done making them, correct..?
@traumlos

Oki!..Thank you for clarifying...That won't be a problem at all..^^
so I send you the monies after you're done making them, correct..?