Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Bear Lair Ê••á´¥•Ê” [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Stamp
Ahh he's so cute! I'd love to draw him! Please send the payment and I'll put you on the list! uvu

@gayzelle
Ahh thank you! The super rares are an impossible dream one time i drew until my hand nearly broke for the bone fiend and I dont think i can do that again haha,,

Im going to cry thank you for the bara opportunity,,
//lays down i really want to draw him rn but i have like 5 other ones to work on first weh
Send me the treasure though and I'll definitely put you on the list!!
@Stamp
Ahh he's so cute! I'd love to draw him! Please send the payment and I'll put you on the list! uvu

@gayzelle
Ahh thank you! The super rares are an impossible dream one time i drew until my hand nearly broke for the bone fiend and I dont think i can do that again haha,,

Im going to cry thank you for the bara opportunity,,
//lays down i really want to draw him rn but i have like 5 other ones to work on first weh
Send me the treasure though and I'll definitely put you on the list!!
@barabear aaaa omg i would do the same though it would be really hard i can only imagine how much you probably had to draw for the person *-* im hoping to open up an art shop just to get familiars and some extra cash

btw do you know if you have to actually like own the familiar to keep it in your beastiary like if you were to sell it would it disappear or? cause i could touch trade with you like people do in pokemon to fill their dex because i have a manticore and id love the bone fiend in mine dying

baras are so cute!!! so im glad you like my character ill send you over the payment in a while uwu
@barabear aaaa omg i would do the same though it would be really hard i can only imagine how much you probably had to draw for the person *-* im hoping to open up an art shop just to get familiars and some extra cash

btw do you know if you have to actually like own the familiar to keep it in your beastiary like if you were to sell it would it disappear or? cause i could touch trade with you like people do in pokemon to fill their dex because i have a manticore and id love the bone fiend in mine dying

baras are so cute!!! so im glad you like my character ill send you over the payment in a while uwu
@gayzelle
do it!! I'll commission you if you do //wonk

And sadly i found out that you have to keep them on you, you can bond with them up until loyal yeah but as soon as you give them away to someone it'll disappear from your bestiary
@gayzelle
do it!! I'll commission you if you do //wonk

And sadly i found out that you have to keep them on you, you can bond with them up until loyal yeah but as soon as you give them away to someone it'll disappear from your bestiary
@barabear
i will B)

and omg sad that makes it even harder to get the full thing hhh :c
we better start saving up for a light sprite them aaa theyre so expensive and idek who'd have a boolean on here i think ive seen them in the market place only twice im sure you could imagine how much they were aaa ;u;
@barabear
i will B)

and omg sad that makes it even harder to get the full thing hhh :c
we better start saving up for a light sprite them aaa theyre so expensive and idek who'd have a boolean on here i think ive seen them in the market place only twice im sure you could imagine how much they were aaa ;u;
@BumRapRhiny Your commissions are done! I hope you like them! uvu [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/218/1/2/commission_bunraprhimy_1_by_bearilythere-d7twygz.png[/img] [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/218/5/f/commission_bunraprhimy_3_by_bearilythere-d7twygq.png[/img] [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/218/1/8/commission_bunraprhiny_2_by_bearilythere-d7twygl.png[/img]
@BumRapRhiny
Your commissions are done!
I hope you like them! uvu

commission_bunraprhimy_1_by_bearilythere-d7twygz.png
commission_bunraprhimy_3_by_bearilythere-d7twygq.png
commission_bunraprhiny_2_by_bearilythere-d7twygl.png
@gayzelle
They are a distant dream off in the distance like wow that's a whole 6 million for one light sprite and if the bonefiend i worked for was worth 6000 gems/600 dollars then a boolean is going to be like 1000 haha,,

Also sorry to pester you but do you mind sending the payment soon? I'm planning on fiddling around with my art shop soon so I'd like to fill all my orders before I do that! And I don't want to leave you off the list uvu
@gayzelle
They are a distant dream off in the distance like wow that's a whole 6 million for one light sprite and if the bonefiend i worked for was worth 6000 gems/600 dollars then a boolean is going to be like 1000 haha,,

Also sorry to pester you but do you mind sending the payment soon? I'm planning on fiddling around with my art shop soon so I'd like to fill all my orders before I do that! And I don't want to leave you off the list uvu
@sundragon Your commission is finished! [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/218/b/c/commission_sundragon_by_bearilythere-d7tx6z0.png[/img] @sky665 Your commission is complete! Oh man I hope the markings are somewhat accurate,, [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/218/5/2/commission_sky665_by_bearilythere-d7tx6ym.png[/img]
@sundragon
Your commission is finished!
commission_sundragon_by_bearilythere-d7tx6z0.png

@sky665
Your commission is complete!
Oh man I hope the markings are somewhat accurate,,
commission_sky665_by_bearilythere-d7tx6ym.png
@BaraBear I love it thanks for drawing her!
@BaraBear I love it thanks for drawing her!
ECNdq9d.png
@BaraBear

Ahhhh!! OuO YESSS!! Thank you so much!!
@BaraBear

Ahhhh!! OuO YESSS!! Thank you so much!!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@barabear omg it totally slipped my mind ill send you over the payment right now
@barabear omg it totally slipped my mind ill send you over the payment right now
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21